Where are you Sunshine?

Two weeks pass and the happy couple continue to meet up more and more often. The relationship doesn't feel like any he's ever had, Tweek is polite, considerate, playful, and sweet. He hasn't fallen out of it yet, and he doesn't believe he will anytime soon. Admittedly, whenever he brings up news on Thorn to Tweek the other becomes uncomfortably quiet or tries to change the topic completely, but the giant thinks nothing of it.That is, until something more off happens.

"Why don't you just move in dear?"

"N-no, I couldn't possibly.."

"But you spend most of your days here, I can tell you hate your apartment."

"N-no, n-not yet..I need to pay off my stuff before I can even consider it.."

"Then take my money and pay it off, you aren't happy there."

"N-no, it wouldn't feel right, I couldn't take any of your wealth, you've done so much for me, but I have to face some stuff on my own.." he states, though he looks sad, he finishes his packing. "I've almost got it cleared up, when it's done, I'll live with you, okay?"  he promises, tip-toeing to try and kiss his lover. Craig has mercy and bends slightly down to bring his boyfriend into a passionate kiss. When they pull apart he stares into those sweet emerald orbs one last time.

"Alright, call me once you've made it safely home." Craig hated goodbyes but this one feels even worse.

"Y-you've got it big guy, I love you!"

"I love you too" he smiles slightly as he holds the door open for him. Once the blonde exits Craig waits by the phone, he waits hours. However, Tweek left in the middle of the day. By the time it's midnight he decided to call the blonde himself, just to check up on him. It may be a stretch but maybe the green eyed beauty just forgot?

"Hi, this is Tweek Tweak-"

"Oh thank God, Tweek, sunshine, are you alright-"

"Gah! I p-probably can't come to the phone right now, leave a message!" *beep*

'It went to voice-mail?' The taller male's mind goes dark. ' he wouldn't just leave me would he? No, no he said he wouldn't there has to be something else? Maybe he had to work?' Craig calls Kenny as his hands start to shake.

"McCormick speaking how can I-"

"It's Craig, is Tweek there?"

"No? Why? What's up dude?"

"Nothing just, call me if you see him" he hangs up and starts pacing.

"Please don't do this to me Tweek..." he whispers. He calls a number he never would.

"Hello?"

"Liz? It's Craig, I need a favor."

"What?" she asks coldly.

"I need you to look into something for me. "

"Why should I give you anything?!"

"I'm not calling to argue, just please, you owe at least that much."

"I don't owe you anything!"

"You used me, but I'm not here for that, just please?"

"No, fuck off and die Craig!" she hangs up.

"Burman, if Tweek comes by tell him to call me!"  he races to the Jeep and starts it, going to look for his sunshine.

Not wanting to intrude he only went to the neighborhood. He wanted to see, no, needed to see if Tweek was alright. He'd rather be over worried than have something actually be wrong. He finds it practically deserted, save for the few that are out late. Some have blonde hair, but none are his lover. As a last resort he finds himself in front of the complex Tweek insisted he needed to go. He thanks the heavens that his blonde probably forgot to change the keys placement, as it still can be found under the frog vase. When he opens the door he calls for the small male, turning on the lights in all of the rooms, but no tiny person is there. The house is calm, and slightly empty, clothes are missing from the closet, bathroom essentials like tooth-brushes and combs are as well. It's as though Tweek had left, no broken things, or blood, or any signs of struggle. It was as if he was never there, and that in itself tore at Craig's soul.