It's a Date

Tweek sighs as he sits on a bar stool. He's dressed up for their date already, his face isn't too dolled up and he wears the nicest clothing he owns. A peacock green cold shoulder sweater and black skinny jeans hug his curves nicely as he sits, boredly scrolling through his phone. He'd order himself a drink, but he knows he really shouldn't, he's underage and the last time he did something so dumb lead to a night full of regrettable choices he made and a terrible hang over. Kenny and him are the only two people still in the club, but that's only because the bartender always closes for the night and was generous enough to give Tweek a few more hours before he has to kick him out.

'Ugh...this place is so quiet, it makes my brain hurt!' Tweek whines to himself.

"K-Kenny, can you play some music, i-it's hurts to think." the dirty blonde nods his head, pulling out a radio from under the bar and turning a station on. He sets his head on the table. From behind him a familiar face taps his back.

"Master Tucker has requested I pick you up. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but he also wanted me to give you these-" Burman holds out a bundle of white lilacs to the shorter male.Tweek gazes in wonder as he gently accepts the flowers.

"White lilacs, these are my favorite, h-how did he know?"from the bar Kenny chuckles as if he knows something the dancer doesn't.

"Shall we take our leave?" Tweek blushes but gathers his bag in hand and combs out his bangs with his dark green nails.

"L-lead the way!"

The drive is rather quiet and Tweek falls asleep. When he wakes up he's laying on something rather soft.

"Did you sleep well?" Craig chuckles exiting the bathroom. Tweek groggily opens his eyes, blushing as he views his surroundings. He realizes right away he's no longer in a car, but a very well kept room with a large bed to match.

"H-how long was I out?"

"Not too long I don't think? I only arrived ten minutes before you were up." he is wearing a blue flannel shirt with black Jeans. A more casual look other than his business one. The blonde goes red in the face, finding the look really suits the giant.

"Are you ready for our date?" he asks. Tweek nods and fiddles with his-

'Wait, where's my beret?' Craig chuckles, holding up the small maroon hat.

"Looking for this?" Tweek gets out of the bed and walks over to his date to retrieve it.

"Y-yes, thank you!" he stutters, grabbing the beret and placing it on his head. Craig glances down at him, seemingly impressed.

"You look great tonight~"

"T-thanks, so do you!" Tweek smiles as pink dusts his cheeks."T-thank you for the flowers by the way, I just love white lilacs!"

"Of course, Sorry I was late" he kissed his head softly. Tweek giggles happily.

"I-it's alright, you're here now so I forgive you. You even had someone come for me, that was really considerate, how can I stay mad?"

"Shall we?" he asks, holding his hand out.Tweek beams and takes the offered hand in his, staring happily at his tall companion.

"Yes we s-shall!~"

Craig leads him down the stairs to the garage. He opens the door for his date, smiling. Tweek laughs softly and gets in the passenger seat up front, buckling himself in.

Craig enters and buckles in as well as he presses the button, powering on his vehicle. The blonde hums softly to himself as music emits from the radio instantly. He keeps his hands on his lap, not trusting himself to touch anything.