Confessions

A/N:Fair warning, slight smut!Handcuffs!

Meanwhile the giant gets in his car, driving with only one thing, well, two things in mind. Home, and a certain blonde with a breath-taking smile and bright green eyes.The car ride is long, but he lets it stay silent, not trusting the radio. He sends a text to Tweek once he's at a red light, informing his love he is on the way home.

Me:On the way finally.

Sunshine: That's good, did it go well?

Me: sure, both were exhausting but I'm glad they are over, Bebe also said to tell you congratulations? I honestly don't understand, she said you would know.

Sunshine: Oh! Well, when I was last at your work, we kinda bump into one another.

Sunshine: long story short, she was upset we were going out together so much, at the time I may or may not have said you and I were dating already when we infact weren't..I got a bit jealous, sorry! ;(

Craig can't help but smile. This dork is too cute.

Me: you are cute when you are jealous.

Sunshine: o///o I'm cute?

Craig doesn't respond and laughs as his phone blows up from texts from Tweek.He focuses on the road.

Sunshine: Craig, are you being serious?

Sunshine: U there?

Sunshine: Craig this isn't funny!

Sunshine: -_-

Sunshine: You can't just compliment someone and leave them hanging! Gah!

Sunshine: You're being a meanie Craig!

Sunshine: ...Are U even there?

Craig has to pull over because he is laughing too hard. Once he catches his breath the vehicle starts back on the road.

Me: yes, you are adorable.

Sunshine: Thank God U R Alive! Don't scare me like that! U had me worried something happened! :(

Me: Again, you're too cute. About ten mins away.

Sunshine: Kk I'll be here on the couch, found something interesting while I was cleaning btw.

Me: Why U cleaning? Lola or Burman could have done it, not complaining tho.

Sunshine: I wanted something to do, also they work so hard already, figured I'd help out. :)

Me: Oh? Becoming the little house wife I see?

Sunshine: o////o

Sunshine: aren't you supposed to be focusing on the road?!

Me: I didn't hear a no ;)

Sunshine: lol, u dork, keep your eyes on the road, texting while driving is bad!

Me: my car is advanced remember? But you are right, see you in five.

With that Craig hums a soft tune drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

Sunshine: See u soon handsome~ <3

Once he arrives the garage is opened, Burman and Lola are there to greet him.

"Burman?"

"Yes young master?" he helps Craig remove his coat.

"If your workload is too much you have my permission to hire some more help, I trust your judgement."