Just Relax

Tweek hums happily as he sorts out the teen isle, he'd never admit it, but he did quite like to read the back of the spines to the many different romance novels the best.It was just one of his guilty pleasures, he knew it was all fantasy, that the books were fiction, but it was nice to avoid reality for just a few seconds. The only other novels he likes to read the summaries of were the ones about paranormal activity studies and space.

A tall presence stands behind Tweek.

"What are you doing?"

"Gah! J-just sorting books!" the blonde stutters, stuffing the book in a gape randomly with a sheepish smile as he turns around.

Craig takes the novel and scans the back. "Hmm" he smirks. "Fault in our Stars? Really?"

"I-it's a good story..he helps her find herself and shows her she's loved before he passes, t-they even made a movie about it I heard!" the smaller male tries to explain, jumping up just so he can try and reach for the book with reddened cheeks.

"Is that the kind of love story you want?" he teases, holding it higher.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, maybe I j-just like the story!" the forest eyed male huffs, still trying miserably to get the novel back from the business-man while maintaining his dignity."I-I thought you said you'd be waiting in the kids section?" he points out, trying to push the subject to the side.

"Bugging you is too much fun"the stoic man chuckles honestly, reaching with no effort to set the book back in its place.

'Pfft- show off!' Tweek thinks to himself, envying the man's height. After all, he is fine with being small sometimes but if he were as tall as the man in front of him, maybe reaching things would be easier and just maybe store employees would stop asking if he lost his parents every time he went there to buy his stuff!

"So you acknowledge you came here just to mess with m-me?" the blonde asks, crossing his arms and staring up at the man.

"No" Craig sets his hands on Tweek's waist. The dancer freezes, surprised and flustered.

"W-what are you planning?"

Craig lifts him up and places the smaller man on his shoulders. "This ought to help" he smiles. "Unless you want me to put you down?" the blonde turns a tomato red, unsure of what choice would be better.

'Well, I was fine with having him sleep at my house, he also got me food and coffee..'

"I-it does help, thank you mister Tucker!~" the dancer smiles, grabbing the book stack and trying to finish storing them before his tall companion gets tired.

"Great but you gotta thank me later~" he flirts. the blonde looks around, not wanting to seem unprofessional if someones looking. When he sees the coast is clear he smiles.

"Oh yeah, w-what do you want?Should I use my mouth to satisfy you?~ the blonde whispers seductively with a giggle as he places the last five books in place. He softly taps Craig to show him he can put him down now.

"Mm, sounds nice but I'd rather you let me taste you~" he sets him down. "I think I'm more experienced in that field ~" he whispers next to the green eyed males ear. Tweek feels hot all of a sudden but tries to ignore it, just like how he tries to ignore how his brain keeps replaying his dream in his head. Images that have the two kissing, or the ones where he's on his back, moaning in pure unadulterated bliss as he feels Craig's wet muscle moving inside, preparing him for-

'Nope! I'm at work, we're barely going on a date tonight, stop thinking about him like that!' The blonde reminds himself, unaware of just how red he is. Craig raises a brow.