Grell x Male!reaper!reader

You were very popular by the women at the Reaper Dispatch Association, even by a few men as well. You had (H/L) (H/C) hair, green and yellow eyes and you wore a black suit with (F/C) specticals.
You were going to see the head of the association and you wondered why you where called. You knew that you had never done anything that would not please him. You did always handle things smoothly and perfectly.
"May I know why I'm called here?" You say standing in front of the desk were he sat. He clear his throat and start to speak.
"Yes. Recently, I've heard that mr. Sutcliff hasn't done his work as he should the past months. He has most certainly been with that demonscum." He began. "The reason why I've called you here, mr. (L/N), is that I want you to teach him to do his work properly! You may use any methods that you find necessary."
"Mr. Sutcliff, you say? Very well, I'll see what I can do." You say and bow and made your way out to find the redheaded reaper.
You saw that the reaper was on his way to go out. Before he could go any further, however, you took a hold of his arm.
Grell got a little shocked and turned his face to see you. "(Y/N)" He says while he smiled. He had been thinking about you a lot lately, ever since you came to the association. Also he had developed strong feelings for you, stronger than he felt about Undertaker, Will and maybe even... Sebastian.
"Where are you going mr. Sutcliff?" You say strictly.
"To... Bassy" Grell says still smiling.
"I don't have the slightest idea of who that is, but... I do assume that it is that demon that you have been visiting a lot. Though, you are not going anywhere and besides that I do have to tell you that you are forbidden to visit him for the time being."
"What? You can't forbid me, you~" He tried to say but you stopped him before he could finish his sentence.
"I don't want to hear any more, understood? The head of this association gave me the responsibility to teach you to do your work properly, before you for example go visit the demon."
"..." Grell couldn't find any words. Maybe it was wise to just obey your will and do as you say. He knew that it was not impossible for you to beat him up if you wanted to. Also, he was pretty curious of what you had in mind for him.
You had decided that you would fully teach him tonight!
"Mr. Sutcliff or should I rather say Grell?" You ask. Grell nods and followed you to his own room.
"Now, may I ask, what would make you do your work?" You say smirking.
"Uhm..." Grell says, unable to say what he did want to say. Though why was it so hard to tell you?
"Well?"
"Maybe...a...k-kiss..." Grell almost whisper.
"Huh? I think you didn't say it loud enough." You say teasing him.
"Maybe a...k-kiss" Grell says shyly.
You smirk even more and take a hold of him and lie him gently on his bed.
"I'll probably do more than that tonight." You say leaning down and kissed him passionately.