Chapter Eleven

Sunako urged her legs to run faster to keep up with the pace of the others. She was just behind Endeavor with Shouto on her tail. They were patrolling the area in Hosu when someone notified them of a trouble just a few blocks away. To say, Sunako wasn't tired, but she was beginning to feel the effects of the training she endured earlier. Sunako heard rumbles, crashes and the screams of the civilians. Was it another villain attack? Or was it something more dangerous? Sunako kept the thoughts away from distracting her, it would do no good if she gets distracted during a seemingly important patrol.

But lately, she has been distracted. The thoughts of being able to train with a pro hero, the new discoveries about herself, and a blossoming friendship with a certain someone. But she willed those thoughts away, if she even manages to disappoint or do something wrong in front the flame hero she might lose her chance of improving her skills.

"There's trouble! Follow me!" Endeavor said to his interns, looking at them over his broad shoulders. The girl was focused, nodding at him and obeying his order. While Shouto as usual held no emotions in his face other than a glare. Surprisingly, Shouto had been less stubborn and rebellious when they started their work. Was it a change of heart? Or was it because of his companion? He didn't really care. As long as he listens to him along with the girl.

Shouto ignored the words of his father, continuing his own pace behind Sunako. He watched her blood red cape flow in the wind and the long, silky red hair that matches with it. He took the time to appreciate the magnificent design of her costume. Hers was nothing compared to his and the others. It was as if her costume served as a symbol rather than support for her quirk. Did she design it? If so, she has an artistic talent.

He felt his phone vibrate in one of his pockets, he paused and took it out and saw a message from Midoriya.

It shows only his location.

Shouto thought in confusion. It shows a destination located only a few blocks away. He could make it in time in whatever trouble Midoriya is in. He pocketed his phone and took off running in the opposite direction.

"Shouto! Where are you going?!" Endeavor shouted after his son who broke away from the group.

"An alleyway at 4-2-10 in Ekou street. If you finish whatever you're doing or see any free pro heroes, send them there." Shouto said, gaining a distance from them.

"I'm leaving you to take care of the trouble. I'm sure you'll be able to resolve it quickly." His voice fades away as he runs away.

Sunako turned towards Endeavor, unsure of what to do. She saw him staring at the position Shouto was in a couple of seconds ago. Except his expression wasn't one of annoyance or anger. He looked shocked and appalled.

"Endeavor-san!" Sunako called for his attention. He snapped out of his trance and looked at her.

"I'll follow after him, you handle the situation here with your sidekicks." Sunako said urgently, tone both firm and respectful.

"Go on ahead and make sure he doesn't get into trouble." Endeavor said, Sunako nodded and started to run towards the direction Shouto went.

What on earth was Shouto thinking?

Sunako felt a little betrayed that Shouto left her behind and didn't bother to bring her along with him. But who was she to demand such attention? Sunako was now running blindly into the streets, she didn't exactly knew the route to the location that he announced, but she had an inkling idea that it was in this alleyway to her right. She turned and entered inside the dark alleway, Sunako couldn't see anything so she slowed down to a walk.

The alleys were like a maze, left and right there were little passageways that lead to another alley that almost looks the same as the other. There weren't any indication that someone had been through here as the trash and rocks were still left undisturbed.