Chapter Three

"Good morning, class."

"Today, we will begin your training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training is to increase everybody's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licence" Aizawa-sensei said.

Sunako yawned quietly and rubbed her eyes. The class of 1-A got woken up at a very early hour. The sun had barely risen, and roosters had barely woken, and yet, there they stood, cold and half awake. Her body felt sore and tense, maybe it was because of the strange sleeping position she was in when she woke up.

"It is to prepare you all for the hostilities that is becoming more real at the moment. Proceed carefully." Aizawa-sensei said, handing Bakugou a throwing ball.

"So...Bakugou, try throwing that. Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705 meters. Let's see how much you've improved."

"Oh, we're checking our progress?"

"Go to hell!"

Sunako flinched at the loud explosion, or more likely, at Bakugou's loud shout.

Honestly, where does he get all that anger in the buttcrack of dawn?

"709.6 meters."

"It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been on mental and technical levels. As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks starting today."

"It'll be so hard you'll feel like you're dying, but try not to actually die."

Sunako groaned quietly as she stretched, she felt someone approach her from behind.

"Another bad morning?"

Sunako turned around and saw Shouto, she dropped her raised arms and sighed.

"Not really, but my body's sore, I don't know why. I think it's because I woke up on the floor, it was weird." Sunako said.

"How was it weird? Maybe you sleep walked." Shouto asked.

"It was weird because I don't sleep walk. And the thing is, I was way over at the other side of the room, by the window, which was open by the way, it was so damn cold." Sunako said grumpily.

"One of the girls probably felt too warm, they probably opened them at some point in the night."

"Yeah, it's probably that." Sunako replied.

"Anyway, we have to train. What wi—" Shouto started, but got cut off when Aizawa-sensei approached the two.

"Hamada, I have talk to you, now." Aizawa-sensei said, walking off.

"I'll see you later." Sunako told Shouto before following after the grumpy teacher.

She stood in front of her teacher and waited for him to start.

"Listen here, kid. You have a lot of quirks in your arsenal, so you have to start improving them immediately. Have you even trained your new mutation yet?" Aizawa-sensei told her.

Sunako's eyes widened in surprise.

"Sir, you know about that?" She asked him.

"Yes, your guardian informed me beforehand. Your natural telekinesis is good, but your energy blasts are weak. You also have to try using them simultaneously, like Todoroki's. Now answer my question, have you trained all four yet?" Aizawa deadpanned.