𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

part 2 of cottonflx request
♪feel the same- fcj ft chevy

Y/N~ your name

N/N~ nickname

C/N~ crush's name

T/N~ town/city/village name

F/S~ favourite sweet/snack

C/M/N~ crush's mum's name

C/S/N~ crush's sibling's name (I used 'he' but you can use a different pronoun)

F/C~ favourite colour

♡︎

We had just arrived at the T/N fair and I was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

I was never this excited about the fair in the past but now that I was here with C/N, it had become one of my favourite things within 2 minutes.

The fair was being held at the park, that was at the centre of the town. It was incredibly big and full of beautiful flowers and wildlife so it was the perfect location for it.

I took my wallet out of my purse ready to pay for the admissions fee when I felt someone snatch my wallet out of my hand.

"C/N?" I exclaimed "I'm paying for the admissions fee, give me my wallet back!"

C/N just shook his head.

"No, I already said I was paying on the way here."

He paused for thought.

"At least 5 times."

I extended my hand out as far as it would go in an effort to get my wallet back.

"Yeah, I know but-"

I was cut off by C/N saying 'thank you' to the admissions lady and ushering me inside, his hands firmly on my shoulders.

"You're so annoying!" I said as C/N just grinned.

"You love it."

~an hour later~

We had been playing different games for about an hour now and I was getting extremely frustrated. I swear to god, that all of the games were rigged because neither me nor C/N had won anything so far.

We sat down on one of the park benches to take a break, watching loads of happy children go running by, their arms laden with prizes.

"You're really cute, you know that right?" I heard C/N say.

I immediately turned to face him, my face beet red.

"What did you say that for?" I exclaimed.

"When you do this," He crossed his arms and pouted. "It's really cute."

What. The. Hell?

"I do not do that!" I practically shouted at him, huffing in exasperation.