𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝗌𝗋𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌

sorry this is late but pt 2 is here!
request for Jdxhvc
♪are you bored yet- the wallows

y/n~ your name

n/n~ (your) nickname

b/f/n~ best friend's name

c/n~ crush's name

c/b/f/n~ crush's best friend's name

also thanks for 8k reads and 500 votes 😳

♡︎

C/N had been acting weird all day but honestly, so have I.

Our relationship had been going perfectly, it's been 2 months since we started, but recently everything had been going kinda off.

I fiddled with his wristband which still remained attached to my left wrist. I felt special when I had it on, and the looks of longing from the other girls when they saw what we had were... nice.

They were nice, yeah.

We sat next to each other in most lessons, C/N was very smart so that was a plus. I found myself feeling more annoyed in a way whenever we kept on getting put together, even though everyone insisted it was 'random'.

"Don't you want to go with him, Y/N? He's your boyfriend right you love him."

"You guys sit with each other it's only right."

"I love seeing you two together it's so cute!"

Those were some of the things that people said, even C/N himself giving a weak smile and ushering me to the back of the room where we would work fairly normally.

We acted like friends though. Yes, we were both with each other lots, we knew everything about each other and his advice was great, his wristband was still on my wrist and he still wore my scrunchie but... it was so odd for a 'couple'.

We kissed a few times. That in itself was a bit weird for me even when I didn't have these confusing thoughts of our relationship. I would blush and look away but it would be out of sheer embarrassment.

"He's so cute can I have him?" girls would randomly tease. I would immediately say no and that was that, they would laugh it off and go back to flirting with the single boys, yet I didn't feel jealously like a normal girlfriend would.

I felt the need to protect my best friend and find someone that was actually right for him.

The bell rung, finally. This was a class C/N wasn't in so I got to sit next to B/F/N. She too had started questioning what was going on with us, "Have you fallen out of love?" she would say.

I don't think I ever fell into it. A 'like' maybe but never a 'love'.

...

Yeah it's platonic.

"He's looking for you N/N you might wanna go!" B/F/N nudged my arm with a smile on her face but her eyes begged to differ. She was a bit worried about our relationship, it was only right that she was anyway.

"See you!"

It was late Autumn so the sky was already quite dark as I opened the door that lead to the bleachers overlooking the field outside. There was a cleaner picking up rubbish that was left during lunch, looking at me and nodding in acknowledgement she continued her business.

I felt uncomfortable even with her in the distance, I had just spotted him sitting in pretty much the same space where he first confessed.

We got an 'A' in that project by the way.

"Hey."

"Hi Y/N."

God this silence isn't comfortable at all. I look over to see my scrunchie is still very much there. Honestly, I don't know how to feel or what to say about that.

"You've taken it off." C/N grabs my wrist where his wristband used to be, it's now in the space between our thighs.

"I'm sorry. I can put it back on if you'd li-"

"It's fine. I can see why." He gave me a smile and slowly pulled my srunchie off, putting it on top of his wristband. "Want to trade?"

I nodded and I claimed back my scrunchie. It looked more stretched out than it was when I first gave it to him but that's because he played with it when he was stressed.

"Y/N I really like you." He grinned and rested his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes. It was weird but I didn't push him off. "But I don't think we should date anymore. This just feels more-"

"Platonic." I finished, finally shoving him off and lightly punching him in the arm. "Honestly life was so much easier when we were 'besties!' " I said in a high-pitched voice making C/N roll his eyes.

"I think maybe we confused our love for each other for friends as romantic feelings."

"Yeah I think we did best friend." I smirked, watching him glare at me. He knows that I was doing this deliberately because even though yes we are best friends and he knows that, it's a phrase that really annoys him.

But it's cute.

"Think you can keep up though?" He shouted near my ear making me wince.

"C/N!" I called, watching him already halfway down the bleachers, giving me a last backwards glance before sticking his tongue out at me mockingly and racing away.

I sighed and gave chase, the cleaner giving us the strangest looks as I crossed the entire field with no sight of him, collapsing in a tired heap.

"Jesus he's such a bitch."

"Thanks a lot." C/N put his hands on my shoulders from behind and grinned. "But seriously, I'm glad we're ok now."

"Me too." I replied.

"Oh and Y/N seeing as we're not dating anymore, C/B/F/N wants to know if you'd want to go on a date with him."

I nearly dropped my phone in shock but at C/N's pleading face I sighed and gave in.

"Fine. If this goes horribly and he tries to kiss me at any point I want £20."

"Bet."

♡︎

why did i go through so many emotions writing this the plot goes from 😓😔👊 to 😌💫😹 i'm crying 💀
hopefully this is good though because i'm your 💕👏friendly average author😇🥴

today's fact!
-i literally own 2 scrunchies myself the rest are stolen from my friends and sister

peachy x

(1026 words)

(edited 05/08/20)