𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

based off of a comment from ALovelyGalaxiesA
♪teenager in love- madison beer

y/n~ your name

y/f/n~ your friend's name

c/n~ crush's name

c/b/f/n~ crush's best friend's name

♡︎

My thoughts drifted back to last night when C/N had confessed to me. 

I still can't be sure if I was imagining it or not because it was 3 in the morning and I was feeling extremely drowsy. 

~last night~

"Y/N I... like you."

My phone slipped out of my hands and I leaned over the side of my bed to retrieve it. 

He said what?!

"A-are you s-sure?" I sleepily stammered as I yawned loudly.

C/N chuckled on the other end of the phone at my sleepiness.

"Yes I'm sure. Do you like me too?" He replied and I could tell he was nervous.

"Yeah." I breathed and I could feel myself start to drift off.

I can't remember anything else that he said to me that night because within 2 minutes I had fallen asleep.

~back to the present~

I blushed at the memory and zipped up my bag, ready to walk to my next lesson. 

"Hey Y/N!" A familiar voice called out to me.

I turned around to see my friend Y/F/N rushing towards me, completely ignoring the people cursing at her for bumping into them.

I was quite surprised because we weren't even that good friends. We were introduced at the start of the year by my best friend and only really talked if we were all hanging out as a big group.

Once she'd reached me, I saw that her facial expression clearly showed that she wasn't at all happy to see me. 

"Do you have a minute? It's important." She huffed.

"Umm yeah I guess. My class isn't far." 

To tell the truth it was on the other side of the building but I could tell whatever this was was important.

"Are you going out with C/N?" She blurted out.

I looked at her in shock. Had she heard about our phone call last night? 

"No no I'm not I promise you!" I exclaimed trying to reassure her. "We were just...chatting last night we're not dating or anything haha" 

Y/F/N rolled her eyes and leaned in so only I could hear what she said to me next.

"As if I/m supposed to believe that Y/N. You know how much I like him- I've told you for god's sake!"

I opened my mouth to reply but Y/F/N just interrupted me. 

"So why the hell is he telling everyone you're dating?"

Time stood still for a second after Y/F/N said that. C/N was telling people we're dating? What the-

"I- I'm sorry I gotta go!" I said as I swung my bag over my shoulder and started running down the hallway.

"Y/N I'm not done with you yet!" I heard Y/F/N call after me but I didn't pay her any attention. There were more pressing matters at hand.

"It was just a phone call where we confessed to each other!" I thought as I skidded past a couple of confused year 7s. "Did he misinterpret it as dating?"

"Can't believe you're dating C/N!" I heard a girl call out to me as I ran past.

"Yeah you're soo not his type." Another girl laughed.

I gritted my teeth and saw C/N in the distance laughing with his friends. I started to turn beet red as I approached him. Why the hell did he have to look so good?

I slammed face first into his back and we both fell backwards into the floor. I grimaced in pain as C/N deftly rolled off of me, his eyes widening in shock when he saw who it was.

His look of shock turned into a smirk as he extended his hand out towards me. I let him pull me up and I dusted myself off. Dirt from the grimy school floor had gotten all over my school skirt and I was so going to get told off for that.

"Y/N?" He asked in surprise. I tried to let go of his hand but he kept his grip on it very tight. "If you wanted to see me you could've just said instead of..." He gestured down at us then at the floor. "...that."

I flushed an even darker shade of red as I looked up at him then at his friends. They were all wearing very similar smirks on their faces and it was very unnerving. 

"Um I just came to ask you why you're saying that I'm your girlfriend." I whispered the last part out of pure embarrassment. What if this was all a joke to him and it meant absolutely nothing. I would feel like such a fool.

C/N lifted an eyebrow as his friends 'oohed' and 'aahed' behind us.

"Lovers quarrel is it?" One of them laughed.

"Shut up C/B/F/N!" C/N muttered. 

He switched his attention back to me and gave me a soft smile.

"Because you are my girlfriend." He murmured. I didn't realise how close his face was to mine and my heart started beating a million miles a second. 

"C/N..." I started but I couldn't finish my sentence. I took a deep breath and continued. "But what about Y/F/N? She likes you and-"

C/N pulled me in even closer to him so my forehead was resting against his chest. His arms wrapped themselves around my waist and I could feel him smiling against me.

"Who cares what Y/F/N thinks. I don't like her I like you." He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"So what you said last night was genuine?" I asked.

"Of course it was silly." C/N replied letting me go so I could look him properly in the eyes. 

I turned around and gave C/N a coy smile before walking to my next class which I was going to be extremely late for. I didn't know how I was going to break the news to Y/F/N but I didn't really care right now. 

I was dating my crush. How cool was that? 

♡︎

~peachy x

(1073 words)

(Edited 09/07/20)