𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉

hey i'm back from my 1 week hiatus シ︎ i haven't been very motivated lately but i'm back now!

♪can't take my eyes off of you (but in another room and it's raining)- frankie valli and the four seasons

you could say i'm really into old songs slowed down now...

y/n~ your name 

c/n~ crush's name

b/f/n~ best friend's name

c/b/n~ crush's best friend's name

♡︎

"Ok guys! If you look at page 5 in your booklet there should be a list of items you need to find in the museum. Get into... pairs and meet back here in an hour, got it? Have fun!"

Everyone started bustling about, getting into pairs and starting to make their way into the depths of the museum. These scavenger hunts were a drag really but at least it wasn't actual school. 

I saw B/F/N waving from the other end of the small crowd, mouthing for me to come over. I nodded and awkwardly pushed past the other groups of people, apologising countlessly, before bumping right into none other than my crush, C/N.

"Oh hey Y/N! Are you alright?" He asked worriedly, a cute expression forming onto his face at my apparent hurt self. 

"Uh yeah I'm all good!" I laughed, pushing past him to get to B/F/N. "I'm gonna go to my partner now. See ya-"

"Wait! Ah sorry but I was gonna kinda ask you to be... my partner?" He flushed a light shade of pink as he fiddled with the corner of his booklet, seemingly embarrassed.

I looked up at him then at B/F/N, who looked just as shocked as I was, but motioned for me to go with him, already turning to an unsuspecting girl beside her.

Nodding meekly in C/N's direction, he gave me a big smile before grabbing my wrist and lightly dragging me away from our already dispersed group to find our first object.

"Ok... we first need to find the bronze pots and pans." C/N said in a confused manner.

"What's so confusing about that?" I quietly asked, looking down at the fact that C/N's hand was still firmly grabbing my wrist.

"Well there's like probably... 50,000 of those around here I mean- look at the size of this place!" He looked at me from over his shoulder whilst saying that, almost bumping right into an old couple.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" C/N apologised, finally letting go of my wrist to put his hands up in mock surrender.

The old couple looked from me to him and laughed, the woman placing a hand gently on C/N's shoulder.

"What was that for? You don't have to apologise just because I'm old!" She laughed and placed her attention upon me, scrutinising me almost, though she looked friendly.

"Tell your boyfriend to be more careful next time, eh?" She said before turning back to her husband and walking away from us.

I was bright red and stuttering, trying to explain to the old lady that I wasn't in fact C/N's girlfriend but she was already out of earshot.