𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉

part 2 for the previous request
why was everyone so eager for this woah
♪you were good to me- jeremy zucker, chelsea cutler

y/n~ your name

c/n~ crush's name

c/h/c~ crush's hair colour

r/n~ rival's name

r/g/n~ random guy's name

all italics are a memory

♡︎

"Hey babe!" R/G/N smiled, pulling me into his chest and lightly kissing the top of my head.

We'd been dating for almost 3 months now and I was... happy. Of course I was! He was perfectly good to me and unlike C/N, he would always find the time to go on dates or just talk but something was missing. 

"Y/N...?" 

I snapped out of my thoughts and gave R/G/N a soft smile, hugging him back. He sighed in relief and gently let me go, ushering me into the seat beside him.

"You're always up in the clouds you know. Tell me, what are you thinking about?" He said whilst ruffling my hair.

I just laughed and turned away. My eyes were wandering until they landed on just the person I was looking for. C/N.

Oh C/N. He looked so happy. R/N had her arm hooked through his, both of them laughing contently at a joke one of his friends must have just told. As much as I was supportive of their relationship I still wanted him back. All to myself again.

C/N 🥺❤

'what? c/n y? did i do smth wrong?'

'y/n pls just leave me alone. i dont want anythin to do w u anymore.'

'at least tell me wht i did.'

'can i call u? pls'

Read 02:17

"Y/N? Did you hear anything that I just said?"

R/G/N had one of his hands on my shoulder and was lightly shaking me, a look of worry etched onto his face. Damn it. I had zoned out again because of him. It was always him.

"Y/N?"

For a split second I swear his eyes met mine. From across the room C/N slightly tilted his head to the side, running a hand through his C/H/C hair. His gaze was wandering around the room till it landed on...me? His eyes widened only a little before going back to his conversation like nothing had happened.

My cheeks were red hot, a pair of cool hands making their way onto either side them. R/G/N gently tilted my head, which was in his hands, so I was looking him right in the eyes. He looked genuinely concerned for me and I smiled at the thought. I always thought of him as more of my best friend rather than my boyfriend. We hadn't even kissed yet after all. 

"Sorry R/G/N. I'm just very tired right now." I said as tiredly as possible, even though I had slept a full 9 hours last night. A record for me.