𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝖾

kinda ironic how i made brownies the day of writing this ✌︎
♪falling for u- mxmtoon

y/n~ your name

l/n~ (your) last name

c/n~ crush's name

c/h/c~ crush's hair colour

c/e/c~ crush's eye colour

s/n~ sibling's name (I used 'she' but you can change the pronoun)

f/g~ favourite game

     ♡︎

I licked the melted chocolate off my fingers, sighing in relief.

I'd been heavily baking for the past few hours now, as it was coming up to S/N's bake sale. I was always in charge of baking the goods for this event as honestly, I was the only good baker in the house. 

I wiped the sweat off my brow as I started to put all the bowls, spoons etc that I had used in the sink. The sink was practically bursting with how much I had stuffed in there. In total, I had made the classic fairy cakes, chocolate chip cookies, rice crispy cakes, iced doughnuts and last but not least, my favourite treat in the whole entire world-brownies. 

I heard footsteps racing down the stairs and quickly turned around to see S/N standing at the entrance of the kitchen, mouth open in awe.

"Wow Y/N, you really made all of these?" She exclaimed, reaching out her hand towards the array of treats that I'd neatly laid out on the kitchen table.

I swatted her hand away.

"Duh, of course I made them!" I said smugly. "Remember, I'm the best baker in the world- got it?"

"You will be until I meet someone who's better than you." S/N replied, grabbing a chocolate chip cookie lightning quick off the tray whilst I was distracted.

I playfully hit her on on the head as she bit into it and gave me the 'thumbs up of approval'.

"Don't worry S/N, you won't."

~The next day~

It was Monday morning and I had arrived to S/N's school bright and early to set up my stall. I was determined to make the most sales of the day to make up for my whole weekend being spent covered in flour and chocolate. 

I walked around the school hall until I found the table I was looking for. I set my many containers down on top of it, and flicked off the piece of paper on top of the table saying 'Y/N L/N' onto the floor. I neatly arranged my treats into organised rows and put my hands on my hips once I was done, admiring my handiwork. I was just about to switch my phone on and a play some F/G to kill time when I saw a boy walk past my stall, grab one of the brownies and pop it into his mouth.

"Hey!" I practically yelled at him. If he wanted a brownie, he'd have to pay for it.

The boy didn't respond and just continued walking so I ran out from behind my stall and tackled him from behind, bringing both of us to the floor. 

I grunted as the boy landed on top of me. At least he didn't have to land on the hard, wooden floor.

We both sat up, scooting away from each other as the boy started rubbing his head.