𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌

request from liablueheart
♪feelings are fatal- mxmtoon

y/n~ your name

c/n~ crush's name

r/n~ rival's name

all italics are your memories 

♡︎

'Keep your head down and don't attract any attention to yourself'

That is what I go by, what I live by.

I walk through the hallway. My headphones are on but there's no music playing. 

I give off the illusion of blocking everyone out. Not caring about a thing they say about me. And I'm sure they all believe it but in reality I'm listening to every little thing they say, just in case I hear the slightest remark about me.

They all hate me, they all bad mouth me. They might try to lie about it but I know the truth. Stop trying to talk to me, be my friend even. I know your true intentions and I won't, I WON'T fall for it. 

Not again.

"You're such a loser, Y/N!"

"No wonder no one likes you!"

"You seriously thought we were your friends?"

I fall to the ground and just kneel there. The impact has caused two large gashes on my knees and it stings. It stings so bad.

I grit my teeth and cover my ears. Maybe if I don't hear them it won't be true. I don't want this to be reality. These were- no are my friends. I can't lose them. Please!

"Stop covering your ears moron it isn't going to work!"

That's my best friend's voice. It's muffled but still distinct. Even she's turned against me. Someone tell me what I've done. I just want to know.

I feel a kick to my stomach and I gag, falling face first onto the tarmac. Hot tears are welling up in my eyes. Just yesterday we were all so close. We were having so much fun and now they're acting like that was nothing.

"Di-did it mean anythin-"

I tried to speak but I got roughly held down by my hair. The tarmac was stained with blood. My blood. My vision was starting to go blurry. Help-

"-anything to you?"

A silence descended upon them and I heard not one, not two- I don't even know how many people laughing and laughing. I wanted nothing more than to cover my ears again but I couldn't.

"We pitied you Y/N. None of us ever liked you-not even a little bit."

"Not even you R/N? Remember when-"

I saw someone step in front of R/N but she shoved them back with force. They stumbled and fell to the ground though they got picked up almost right away.