𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎

request for @MultiFandomChick213
♪sabrina carpenter- in my bed (chosen by the requestee)

writing sad imagines is my forte i think

y/n~ your name

c/n~ crush's name

h/l~ (your) hair length)

h/c~ (your) hair colour

all italics are a memory

♡︎

C/N's POV-

I took another glance at the window to find that the storm still wasn't letting down.

As soon as I had arrived at Y/N's house I had immediately felt the air get colder. I wasn't sure if it was all in my head or not but as soon as I stepped through her front door, the first crack of lighting shot through the sky.

It wasn't at all much better inside. Y/N was sitting in front of me hunched underneath her blankets, the cup of tea I had brought her untouched. Lightning and thunder was practically radiating off of her and the hand I held out only a moment ago immediately retreated. 

I didn't know why she was feeling this way. Did I do something wrong? Should I try and make her feel better? I legitimately just didn't know what to do.

"Y/N?" I whispered, for I was afraid that if I spoke too loud she would get scared and wrap the blankets around her even more, hiding more of herself away from me. 

She didn't respond, only picking up the cold cup of tea and cradling it in between her hands. She then slowly brought it up to her lips, taking a small sip before spitting it out in disgust all over her blankets.

I let out a small laugh and took the cup from her hands, bringing it up to my lips.

"That's what you get for drinking cold tea, idiot." I said whilst chugging the entire thing in one go, coughing in disgust. 

"God that was horrible." I said in between coughs, Y/N just starting at me with tired eyes. 

'Not even a little smile, huh?' I thought, wiping my lips with the back of my hand. 

She really wasn't acting like herself and I didn't know why.

~

"Isn't it pretty, C/N?" Y/N called out to me as she ran along the waters edge. 

Since we were on a half term break, me and Y/N had booked a stay at a beach cabin. I had specifically chosen the one that over looked the entire beach because of how much she loved it.

I couldn't help but to smile as she stopped and turned back around to face me, her H/L, H/C hair flying across her face as she gave me the biggest smile. It was contagious.

"I'm so glad we went here." She said, taking both my hands in hers and giving them a squeeze. "This is probably one of the best times of my life. You and the beach. What more could I want?"

"Am I better than the beach though? That's the real question." I said in an exaggerated serious tone, furrowing my eyebrows together for effect.

Y/N put a finger to her lips and screwed her face up in thought. "Nope!" She finally said and started running even further down the beach, laughing all the way.