Ling x Lan Fan (Ling Fan?):Mask

Squeeeee I can't help it!! This ship is too cute :3

Lan Fan's Pov

I jumped from tree to tree cloaked in the darkness. Grandfather said that I was getting a bit slow on my Tsurījanpu. I have to be ahead so I can protect the Young Master. My family's legacy rests on me. Since I will most likely be the last of us because everyone in my family except the two of us died,

I have to serve the Young Master until my last breath.

My left shoulder started to throb. I tried to ignore it, but spots danced behind my eyes. It hadn't really had the chance to fully heal, it seems that I rushed the recovery process too drastically. I found a spot in a tree that looked relatively concealed, and sat down in it.

I heard a rustling sound, and my head whipped up just in time for the mysterious person to shoot above me and yank off my mask. I blush, finding out that the mysterious person is the Young Lord. Covering my face with one of my hands, I use the other to blindly swing my arm around to look for the mask. 

"Y-Young Lord, p-please give me my m-mask back. It's improper f-for you to see my face." I stammer out, my face turning redder and redder with each passing second my mask isn't on in the presence of the Young Master. 

"No, I don't think I will. Besides, why're you wearing this piece of junk?" He says, and I peek out from behind one of my hands and see that he's throwing the object up and down with a bored expression on his face. "B-Because you're not suppose to see m-my face, Young Master." I stammer.

He leans close to me, and my face turns even more red, which I didn't think was possible. His eyes stare deep into the one eye that isn't covered by my hands. "I want you to stop wearing this mask, Lan Fan. Show me your face." He demanded, and when I didn't, he took both my hands and pinned them to the tree above with one of his own. 

At that moment I wished that I had let my hair down so that it would cover my face, but for now, the bangs and the lose strands of my hair fell down to cover a small portion of my face'll have to do. He seems to be angry because of this, and pushes back the hair and tucks it behind my ear. 

"There we go. Now I can see your beauty!" He grins, and my eyes widened. I haven't gotten a compliment like that since my mother said it when I was much, much younger. My eyes watered while my mind shouted at me, don't cry! It's bad enough that you don't have your mask, but to cry in the company of the Young Lord! What would Grandfather say?

"Hey, why are you sad? Don't get me wrong, you still look absolutely gorgeous, but like, why??" He asks, pulling me into a hug. My hands instinctively hold onto his arms. "Thank you, Y-Young Lord." I whisper, and he pulls away and stares into my eyes deeply.

"Don't call me that. Call me Ling." He orders.

"B-but, that's not allowed! What would the nobles say?" I say.

"Fine. But when we're alone, you have to call me by my first name." 

"Hmph. Fine, Ling."

"That's my girl."

Star~chan