Ling Fan: Hug

Kinda like a "behind the scenes thing", on how Ling comforts Lan Fan after Fu died

Literally came up with this idea while browsing the internet on my bed, enjoy!

Third person Pov

Lan Fan was at the roof of one of the guard towers in Central command. Salty tears flowed down her face as she stared at the clouds in the sky. Her grandfather, her Sensei, had been brutally killed by Wrath. On the battlefield, she barely held it together. While Ling was crying over Fu's body, she quickly went up to the rooftop and on a watchtower.

She knew that her lord would be fine with Greed protecting him. So she decided to take a short break to grieve. Now she was the last bodyguard alive of her clan, the Yang clan. For the first time, she felt alone. Alone in the world, she forgot of her lord for a little bit, took off her mask, and cried her eyes out.

She didn't notice the presence of another being until it was right behind her, and in those few milliseconds she thought she was about to meet her end. "Hey Lan Fan." She spun around, and almost fell off the platform when she saw Ling.

"Y-you shouldn't be s-seeing me l-like this, Y-Young Lord." She hiccuped, burying her face in her hands. "Shhhhh. It's okay to cry. Do you want a hug? You can run into my arms if you like." Ling said, not expecting for her to hug him. She had never been a hug person.

But now, it was different. She ran into him, crying into his chest. Surprised, he stood there with his arms outstretched for a moment. Then he wrapped his arms around her. He didn't say anything, just let her cry her eyes out and pat her back.

When she was all done sobbing, she looked up at him. "Sorry my lord." She whispered, embarrassed. Ling smiled, and patted her head. "It's fine Lan Fan." Lan Fan wiped her eyes and cleared her throat. "We should be heading back Young Lord."

The duo jumped down back onto the rooftop, and Lan Fan headed to the door with her master behind her. "Lan Fan, I just want you to know...

"What is it?"

"I'll always be there if you need a hug.

Star~chan