Royai: Drunk

Short oneshot, based on the above pic :)))))

Warning: Some cursing, and an *ahem* reference.

Third person Pov

"Dammit Hawkeye. You were supposed to be the responsible one." Roy Mustang, better known as the Führer, had brought his assistant to an old bar because he complained that she was 'too wound up'. He rolled his eyes, Riza Hawkeye had gotten herself very, very drunk.

How? Well, she wanted to show him that she could relax, and ended up taking about 10 shots and getting herself drunk. She was more drunk than Roy, since he took 2 shots only.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" Riza slurred, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Roy blushed, and being satisfied with his reaction, the blonde spun around and went to the middle of the dance floor. What the hell am I going to do with her? He thought, groaning.

He had no experience with taking care of people, considering that Riza was the one who usually took care of him. She was the one to bandage his wounds after he angered the former Fullmetal Alchemist, the one who brought him an umbrella when it was raining, and the one who also called him useless after he got wet and couldn't use his alchemy.

Now here they were, with Riza dancing with some random stranger and Roy banging his head on the table. He looked up after a little bit and saw Riza dancing with a stranger. Anger flared up inside him, consuming his mind similar to how his fire would consume a target.

He stomped over and grabbed her hand, and yanked her away from the man so hard she nearly fell over. That would've been more alarming if she wasn't so drunk to the point where she could barely stand.

That didn't stop him though, and he took her all the way to their car and practically threw her in. "Whaaaaaaat was thaaaaat for?" She complained. Roy growled at her, and took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Teeeeeeeheeeeeee. Wereeeeee you jeeeeeeeaaaalouuuuus?" She laughed, and then hiccuped. Roy blushed. "Damnit Hawkeye, you're so oblivious when you're drunk. Thought you were supposed to be the useful one." He rolled his eyes.

A smug smirk appeared on Riza's face. "Hey Coloneeeeeeeeel, you know how you're *hic* useless when you're weeeeeeeet?" She hugged him, and out of instinct he wrapped his arms around her. "Yeah, cause you remind me of that all the time???" He said, confused.

"Well I'm not." Roy's blush deepened.

"We gotta get you home Hawkeye."

Roy wasn't sure he could take this anymore. But he would, for her. He'd do anything for her.

I'm working on an AlMei, then imma publish some ship pics, then another Ling Fan :3

Star~chan