chapter 2

We sat in a circle, all bowing our heads, paying our respects to Ahsoka. "The Force must have a plan for her...right?" I thought. I just wanted this moment to end. We were taught to not form attachments, but almost everybody knew and loved Ahsoka. I could tell most of the jedi were looking up and sneaking looks at me. I hated it when they did that. Whenever it was time for one of the jedi to go, they'd always look at their closest friend, trying to see their reaction. It made me awfully uncomfortable. A few minutes later, Master Yoda's speech was done. Everybody had gotten up to leave, but I just sat there. Obi-Wan had walked over to me.

"Do you want to go to the diner?"

I nodded my head. I didn't feel like talking. Obi-Wan walked towards the door and gestured to me to follow him. I slowly got up, and trailed behind him.

We walked silently to the diner, a few minutes later, we had arrived.

"Hey Kenobi!" one of the waiters said. "Oh and Skywalker! Nice to see you! Where's Ahsoka?" Hearing her name made tons of emotions pile into me. I decided to just run.

"Anakin! Wait!" I heard from behind me.

I ran all the way back to the temple. But instead of going back to my quarters, something had led me to Ahsoka's. I entered the quarters and saw another padawan in them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"These are my quarters!" The girl yelled.

"No! These are Ahsoka's! I yelled back.

"You mean the dead girl?" she said

"Yes!" I yelled.

"Ha! Do you think I care that she's dead, or that her quarters are mine now?" she said

Now THAT, had sent me off. Before I could do anything, I heard Obi-Wan from down the hall. I gave an angry gesture at the girl then walked over to Ahsoka's wardrobe. I grabbed her other head dress and a few of her other personal belongings.

"Anakin!" I heard Obi-Wan say.

"Ha! He has really bad anger issues."

Obi-Wan gave the girl a look, almost saying "That was disrespectful"

I exited the room, giving the girl another angry gesture.

"Who was that?" Obi-Wan said.

"I'm not sure, she isn't very respectful though."

"She surely cannot be a jedi, the council also made it clear that nobody was moving into Ahsoka's quarters for awhile."

"Say no more, we're going to the council about this."

"First you should probably go put Ahsoka's stuff back in your quarters..."

"Right." I said.