On The Run (Again)

It's time. I thought.

I unleashed all my anger, and kicked him in the stomach. He dropped his blade as he fell.

"You're an older fella, aren't ya?" I said, throwing him back into a wall with the force.

I walked towards him and raised my hand, starting to force choke him, I could feel him slipping away, he was about to pass out.

I looked behind me, focusing my eyes on Ahsoka, while still gripping onto the sith with the force.

She nodded at me. Giving me a hopeful, but sad look.

I nodded back to her, then focused my attention back to the sith. I tightened my grip around him by unleashing my anger on him for what he did to Ahsoka.

"K- ki- kill m-me. Unle- unleash all of y-your ang- anger!"

I then dropped him and looked at my hands.

"What have I done?" I said quietly.

I was killing the code. I looked back up at the sith lord who was now passed out. Then I heard a ring from my comm.

"Anakin? Are you coming?" said Obi-Wan.

"Yeah, yeah." I said back.

I wanted to find out who this sith was, but Ahsoka was now passed out, and from what Rex said, she needs a medical droid fast.

I ran over to Rex, and scooped up Ahsoka into my arms.

"Come on Rex, we need to get out of here."

He nodded to me, and gestured to me to follow him.

I ran right behind Rex, we were almost out of the base. I looked down at Ahsoka whose eyes were starting to open.

"Hey Snips."

"He- Hey Skyguy." she said, opening her eyes, but instead of her eyes being crystal blue, one was red, and the other was a darker blue. I decided not to say anything, I didn't want to freak her out. The good thing was her lekkus were lightening, and the circles around her eyes were starting to leave her face permanently.

We finally got out of the factory, and I ran to Obi-Wan.

"Took you long enough."

"Look, it's complicated! Are the bombs down?"

"My men are working on it, you should probably get young Tano back to the ship, she doesn't look too well."

"But what about you?"

"I'll meet you there. If you don't get Ahsoka there fast she might have serious damage done to her."

I nodded to him and made my way towards the ship. I looked down at Ahsoka who had fallen back asleep. I started shaking her a little bit to wake her up again, and hopefully keep her awake. I could tell she's been through a lot with limited rest. Looking at her now, she looks worse, and she could possibly be on the verge of death.

I finally reached the ship, and told R2 to get the medical droid. I put her down in one of the spare rooms, and told her that help was coming. Down the hall, I could hear the clanking of the medical droid.

I was sitting down in the chair right next to her bed.Next to me was Obi-Wan, who had just arrived. The medical droid had said he wasn't sure when she was going to wake up. But soon we'll be back to Coruscant, where she'll get a better treatment.

"I think she's waking up!"

"Ahsoka? Are you awake?"

She was starting to open her eyes. She rose from her bed and looked around. I waved and smiled at her, but instead of her returning the gesture, she started screaming bloody murder.

"Ahsoka? Ahsoka! What are you doing! What's wrong!" I yelled.

She jumped out of her bed and ran to the shelf, where her clothes and dual sabers sat. She scooped up her lightsabers and took off down the hall.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go after her!" I said, jumping from my seat and exiting the room, starting to sprint after her.