The Traitors Amongst Us

We stood there silent for a moment. There was a traitor among us. I caught glimpses of the council. Most of them were meditating, trying to get a vision, or sense who it was.

I soon joined the meditation. But my sense was clouded. Master Ti then came forward.

"I can sense three of you in this room helped this young girl." she said.

"Please. Inform us now." Master Koon said softly.

One person stepped forward. It was a younger boy, he looked about Ahsoka's age.

"I was a part of it." he said.

"Thank you youngling." said Master Windu. "Now please, come with me."

"Does nobody else wish to step forward?" said Master Ti.

Everybody Bowed their heads.

"I guess not." she said

I walked out of the room with Obi-Wan.

"Anakin!" he yelled putting a hand on his lightsaber.

"What?" I yelled

"Outside!" he said, starting to run to the stairway.

I observed the courtyard. The same girl. A hooded figure, and two others in cloaks. I quickly hurried down the stairs, right behind Obi-Wan. We had made it outside, and we ignited our lightsabers. One of the hooded figures had flead, while the other three stayed.

"Leave this place! You are not welcome here!"

The girl ran. The two hooded behind her.

"Where are they coming from! And how are they getting in?" I said with anger.

"Calm yourself Anakin. The truth will be revealed at one point."

"Sorry..."

"Don't worry about it. Now let's go inform the council."

"Thank you, young Skywalker."

"Of course Master." I said bowing

I waved goodbye and exited the council's chambers.

I had decided to meditate in my quarters for a little while. I sat down and relaxed my body. I rested my hands on my knees, and concentrated, blocking out the world and space around me. I looked deep into the force

-Anakin's vision-

"Ahhh!" a voice said

"Shut up, pretend you're dead, or else it might just happen." another voice said

"You won't get away with this! He'll come back from me! They'll come back!"

"Will they? Your master is dead. The mandalorians killed him. If you don't join me then I will kill everyone else you know and love."

"No!"

"Track down Koon! He's first up!"

"Fine! I'll join you! Just don't hurt anyone else!"

"Good. I will bring you to my master. Give me your sabers."

"Fine. But you won't get away with this."

-End of vision-

It had ended. I recognized both of the voices. One was Maul. The other was Ahsoka. I have to go find her. I quickly commed Obi-Wan and told him the news.

"She's alive." I said quietly.

"Who?"

"Ahsoka Tano is alive."