Clones and Answers

((A/N Most likely the rest of this story will be told by Ahsoka, but if it does change, I will tell you. And I appreciate everybody who has read, voted, and commented! It really means a lot to me! Without further a do, enjoy chapter 10!))

After finishing my breakfast, I put the mug and bowl next to the sink, then turned on the water. I figured if I was going to be staying here any longer, I should probably help out.

I washed the remainder of the dishes in the sink, then walked back into the guest bedroom. I looked at the nightstand, where my lightsabers sat inside of its drawer. I closed the blinds to make sure nobody was watching me, it's not safe down here.

I finally opened up the drawer and grabbed one of my blades and popped it open, revealing the red kyber crystal.

"Dang, I even bled my kyber crystals." I said to myself.

After examining my other blade, I put the lightsabers back together, and hid them back in the drawer. Now what? I asked myself, looking around. My attention caught the closed blinds, leading me to open them and gaze out the window.

Out the window I saw children at play. This isn't the best place to raise a child but, the kids seem pretty happy. It made me think of how happy I was with Anakin, and the order. But sadly, those days might be over. I have to stay here until Maul comes, and who knows how long that will take.

I sat in the small apartment for a few more minutes, then soon got bored. I could be at the temple right now training, or even on a mission! But instead, I'm sitting here, staring at a wall! I got up and my eyes caught the door. Maybe I could go on a little walk. I went back to the spare room, and grabbed my bag, then looked at the drawer where my lightsabers were. They were almost calling me!

"Alright, I'll just bring one." I said quietly to myself, opening the drawer and taking oneout. I made sure to bury it at the bottom of my bag, for nobody to see.

Before I left, I looked around the apartment for a spare key to let myself back in with. I looked down and saw a rug, then lifted it. And there sat a small shiny silver key.

"Bingo." I said

I grabbed the key, and left the apartment, locking the door behind me. I walked down the hall, and took a lift to the bottom floor.

It was a nice day today. It wasn't as hot down here as it was topside. I never realised how many people lived down here. I walked around to the other side of the building, then saw the same group of kids I saw out the window. One of the younger girls waved at me, so I gave her a warm smile back.

She then came up to me and handed me a small ball.

"Play?" she said quietly. I looked around at the other kids, giving me smiles.

"Okay." I finally said, giving in to their adorableness.

I played with them for a few minutes, then told them I had to go. They all sighed, and a few gave me a hug. I waved goodbye then turned the corner, then guess who I saw.

"Anakin." I said quietly. I have got to get out of here! I turned around and rushed back to the other side of the building, smiling at the kids while I ran past them. I finally reached the lobby, then walked quickly to the lift.

"Well that was a close one." I said, closing the door behind me. I put my bag down, then went towards the rug, but then I heard a voice.

"Ahsoka Tano, playing with children again." said a voice from the kitchen.

"Hey! Who are you? Why are you here!" I said, keeping the vision in mind that I had from earlier about Maul.

Before entering the kitchen, I made sure to grab my lightsaber from my bag. I finally walked into the kitchen, and the face revealed himself. As I suspected, it was Maul.