Decisions

((A/N- OMG! We are so close to 100 reads! I can not thank you all enough for sticking with me through this story, and going through all the ups and downs of it! Also, from this chapter on, the chapters will be a lot longer! Also, the image above belongs to Disney))

I set the bowls down on the counter, then waited for Talik to return.

"I'm home!" called a voice from the door.

"Hey! I made dinner. Figured you'd be hungry when you got home." I returned back

"Aww! Thanks!"

She came and sat next to me.

"So what did you do all day?" she asked.

"Well I went for a small walk then talked to an...old friend."

"That's good! Work was the same old same. Snobby customers, then nice ones, then a rude boss."

"Yeah, I get how that goes." I said, thinking of some of the council as the rude boss.

"Anyways, I'm going to take a shower. You can leave your bowl next to the sink, and I'll clean it." she said, smiling.

"Wait." I said

"Hm?"

"I'm ready to tell you how I got down here, and my past."

"Well when you put it like that, it makes you sound like some criminal." she said

"If I was a criminal I probably would've robbed you then knocked you out already." I said back.

Her eyes widened.

"What? Just sayin'."

"Well back on topic, how'd you get here?"

"I'm a Jedi." I blurted out.

"Woah! You're a jedi! Where are your hot knife things? Wait, if you're a jedi, why are you here?"

"That, I'm not sure. My instinct told me to come here."

"Too me?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure if it's to you, or just to this place in general."

"So your old friend that you talked to, are they a jedi too?"

I hesitated for a moment then finally said, "No."

"So what's the main reason you're telling me this?"

"Let's just say, my friend needs help. And if you're going to know about this I need you to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"If I don't contact you or do this with my hand," I made a small gesture, "Then it's not me."

"Why would it not be you though?"

"While I was on a mission, I was cloned, and now I have an evil version of myself."

"Okay..." she said a little weirded out, "Is there anything else I should know about?"

"Yeah, if anybody asks if you know me, or where I am, pretend like you don't know me. And if they don't believe you, just tell them that you served me at the restaurant and haven't seen me since."

"Okay, got it."

"Anything you wanna tell me? You're a little jittery."

"Um, yeah," she paused, " I used to be a bounty hunter."

"Great! So you know how to fight!"

"Wait, you aren't going to arrest me for all the terrible crimes I've committed?"