New powers and allies

((A/N- OMG! We are over 100 reads! Thank you guys so much!))

We stood there, waiting for each other to make the first move. I didn't want to fight Anakin, but I knew in order to kill this clone, I must fight him.

Finally, Anakin jumped at Maul. Maul put his blade out to block his attack, but was caught off guard. After, my clone ran at me. I blocked it, but she felt more powerful now. She swung at me more, I blocked each of her attacks, but she nearly cut my head off, that was if Maul didn't block it for me. He then quickly focused his attention back to Anakin. I came back harder, and was now on the offensive. I swung my lightsabers at her, giving her a run for her money. She then kicked me in the stomach, catching me off guard. She walked towards me with her lightsabers about to end me. But I focused and trusted in the force. I closed my eyes, almost meditating. Then I heard the lightsabers deactivate. I did it! I turned them off! I pulled her sabers towards me with the force, then threw them off the side of the landing pad, but they were caught before they were thrown off the edge. Once again, Anakin saved her.

She was once again on the offensive. I blocked her with all the strength I had. She swung uncontrollably at me like she had earlier. She was losing strength. I extended my elbow to her face as my blades clashed hers, then used one of my hands to throw one of her blades out of her hands. She was now fighting with one blade, which took down her offense by a lot, I was now in control. But she still blocked me. Soon, she would run out of energy and fall.

She used the force to grab her other blade, igniting it once it reached her hand.

"You're more powerful than I thought." she said.

"And you're weaker than I imagined." I said back

"Well, we'll see about that." she said, jumping at me once more.

Our blades clashed once more, but she kicked me in the stomach, catching me off guard. I quickly got up, holding my gut.

"You're lucky Anakin trusts you." I said

"And whys that?" she said

"Because you would've been dead already."

"No I wouldn't, I'm more powerful than him." she said, sassily.

"Be careful what you wish for. Because once he trusts me, you're going to have to fight him." I said, bending down to pick up my blades off the floor, then igniting them. She ran at me again, but instead of letting her clash with me, I slide tackled her, and skimmed her foot with my lightsabers, Knocking her towards the edge of the landing pad. I got up and ran towards her, about to kill her. I jumped towards her, but before my blades hit her body, she ignited her blades and blocked my attack. She was still weak though, her foot was half gone. I quickly overpowered her, but with her un-injured foot, she kicked me off of her, sending me over the edge of the landing pad.

My lightsabers were still in my hand, but I was falling quickly. I had to prepare for a hard landing. I ignited my lightsabers, then held them towards the ground. I landed hard on my feet, but my lightsabers had dug into the ground, stopping most of the momentum

I got back up and went back into my battle stance with my reverse grip. I looked behind me, where I saw the council. This wasn't going to end well. I turned my attention back to my clone, who had just jumped down ready to fight me again. I decided to ignore the council, and their orders. They'd just make matters worse, like usual.

"I thought you'd die, falling from that high." said my clone.

"Yeah, well unlike you I'm an actual jedi." I shot back.

"Who says I'm not?"

"Me." I said, quickly igniting my sabers, jumping at her.

"You never quit, do you." she said, igniting hers and blocking my attack.