Confronting the child

I exited my quarters and practically ran to where I was instructed to meet Obi-Wan.

"I'm here!" I yelled

"Quiet down Anakin, you don't always have to announce your presence."

We walked down the hall towards the councils chamber.

"Jedi Masters." I said as I bowed.

"What brings you two here?" Master Ti said.

"It seems to be that somebody has taken ownership of Ahsoka's quarters." I said

There was a dead silence in the room for a moment when Ahsoka's name was mentioned. A few moments later, Master Ti looked over at Master Koon, and nodded.

"Ahh, I see. We haven't assigned anybody to her quarters, and won't be doing that anytime soon." Master Koon said

I glanced over at Obi-Wan, who had his hand on his beard.

"You don't mind showing one of us who this is, will you?" Master Ti said

"Of course" I said.

Master Windu got up and volunteered himself to go check it out. We exited the room together, and began walking towards Ahsoka's quarters.

Master Windu asked me questions as we walked.

"What species?"

"Twi'lek"

"Skin color?"

"Blue"

These types of questions kept coming, he could've just asked me to describe her instead of asking me 10 separate questions.

We finally got to the room, and saw the girl going through Ahsoka's food supply and stuffing it in her bag.

"Young lady, you are not supposed to be here." said Master Windu.

"Says who?" she said

"Says me." he shot back, igniting his violet lightsaber.

"Ohhh...yeah..." she said, acting confused.

Master Windu gave her a stern look, then looked at his lightsaber, and raised one eyebrow.. Her eyes widened.

"Um...you can have the food back, nevermind that! Just keep the whole bag, surely I don't need it. Want money I'll giv-"

"Name." he said, cutting her off.

"I ain't tellin' ya that." she said, smirking

I then ignited my lightsaber and smirked at her. This is what I'd been waiting for. I used one of my mind tricks on her, then laughed.

"Emido Ninew" she said blankly. 

Since we had gotten her name, we called the temple guards to escort her back to the city.

"Weak" I muttered under my breath as I passed the girl.

The girl gave me a pouty look.

A few minutes later, I had reunited with Obi-Wan.

"How did that girl get in here?" he said stroking his beard. "The temple is heavily guarded," he continued. "It just don-dons me how somebody could break in without even being noticed.

Sorry for the short chapter, there is lots of action yet to come though!

<3

-G