Incoming Trouble

I was definitely overpowering my clone, but Anakin was the real challenge. I did a few handsprings backwards, then focused. I turned all three of their lightsabers off, then pushed them back into a wall. I ran towards them and ignited my blades, holding them up to their faces.

"You are beat." I said, to their knocked out bodies. Even though they were both unconscious, I still stood there, ready to fight one of them again. Anakin woke up first, who I cracked a small smile for, but he gave me an angry look back. Behind me, I saw Talik, Maul, and Ventress.

"Look's like you didn't need help after all." said Ventress, walking up to Anakin and my clone, putting force binders on them.

"Yeah, well we've got more trouble incoming." I said, looking out the shattered window at the 501st.

"Got any more strength?" Maul asked.

"Lots." I replied with

Each of the blue streiks hit my blades, instantly knocking off of them.

"Ahsoka! Go up to the roof then jump on them from behind!" yelled Maul.

"Also, cut their blasters in half!" Talik added.

"On it. Also, when Anakin wakes up, tell him to call off his men, or else there's going to be a big problem!" I said, turning my head towards Ventress who was guarding them.

I force jumped up to the top of the building, blocked a few shots, then ran to the other side of the building where their men ended. I jumped down, then landed light on my feet, a little bent, in my battle stance.

"So, who's first?" I said, waving my sabers around a little, then seeing many helmets turn towards me.

I guess I made a pretty good distraction because they all decided to go full blast on me. I only used my sabers to block, but I used my body to do most of the fighting. One had obviously challenged me, as he was running towards me, shooting.

I ran back at him, blocked his blasts, then brought his over my head, and then elbowed him in the stomach. I then cut his blaster in half, and let him fall to the ground.

Around me I saw Maul and Talik, fighting, blasting, and cutting. I fought off a few more clones, then only a few clones remained.

"Stand down!" yelled Rex through his helmet.

"I won't surrender until she's dead!" I yelled back.

"Now you're definitely not her. She wouldn't kill anybody. Besides, it's not the jedi way."

"I am no Jedi, not anymore." I said, swinging my blades a lightle bit.

Rex then pulled out his blasters, but before he could shoot, I knocked them out of his hand with the force.

Instead of him surrendering, he challenged me to a fight. I put my lightsabers into my belt, then went into my battle stance.

He aimed for my head, but he was too easy to read. I put out my palm, and caught his punch, then twisted his arm around, and sweeped my leg under his, causing him to fall.

"Beat you." I said softly.

I looked up at the sky. There were tons of ships. Reinforcements were coming.

"We have to go." I said seriously.

"What about these two?" said Ventress, pointing at Ventress and my clone.

"Just leave them, I think we all need some rest."

"Fine."

((I didn't kill the clone off because I had to keep the story going on for longer lol))