The End

I spotted my orange skin, and striped lekkus.

"There!" I whispered.

"We have to hurry, the Jedi are onto us." said Talik.

I jumped down, in front of my clone.

"Going somewhere?" I said

"Move! The Jedi are coming!" she said, turning around.

I looked up though, and saw Anakin behind her. My eyes widened. Was he here for her, or me? Or even...both.

"Neither of you are going anywhere," he said, igniting his lightsaber.

"You asked for it." I said, pulling out my blades.

My clone ignited hers. It was going to be a three way duel. Maul and Ventress jumped down, joining me.

"No, this is my battle." I said to them.

"As you wish," said Maul. They jumped back up onto the building where we sat in the first place.

Anakin made the first move, jumping at me. I blocked his attack, he caught me off guard. My clone took this as a chance to take me from the back. I moved my other blade to block her attack. They were both using such anger to take me on. I unignited my blades and moved backwards, causing them to fall forwards into each other. They each got up, then started dueling each other.

"Be with me."

"I am, Ahsoka." said Daughter from above me. She was perched on the building where Maul and Ventress sat.

I felt the lightside of the force flowing through my body. I grabbed my blades again, then jumped at them. Anakin threw my clone away from him with the force, then moved his saber to block my attack. I back hand springed once I hit the ground, then went into my battle stance.

"Anakin, why are you fighting me? You know I'm real!"

"Yes, you are. But I have direct orders to put you back to prison."

"Just great."

He ran at me with his saber. I blocked his attack, then spun around a little bit. I concentrated, and turned off his saber, then unignited mine. I didn't want him, or me killed. So I figured I beat him physically then kill my clone. I slide tackled him, but he jumped out of the way. I got up, and he attempted to swing at me. I put out my palm to block his punch. I then moved his hand and kicked him in the stomach, then did a flip. He was off guard, so I slide tackled him again. This time, he fell though. I was about to use my force faint again, but I felt a grasp at my throat. He was force choking me. I grasped my throat, trying in any way possible to loosen his grip. I tried force choking him also, but I was too weak to do any damage. I had fallen, and my clone wasn't dead.

I was back inside of my mind again.

"Do you wish to go?" said a glowy figure approaching me.

"What do you mean?" I said back.

"Do you wish to be one with the force?"

"I- I don't know."

"Do you wish to see what you'll miss?"

"Yes please."

I was put into a new vision, and saw me, in a white cloak. I was on Naboo. And standing next to me, was Rex. Anakin then came out, next to Padme. Then two children followed them. Were they theirs? They looked just like them. But- it's against the code. I then started talking

"I have to go now." I said

"Please come visit soon!" said one of the children.

"Of course I will." I said back.

"What is this even for anyways?" asked Padme.

"We believe we've found the Chancellor."

The Chancellor? I thought, what does he have anything to do with this?

"Go get em' Snips."

I laughed a little, then boarded the ship.

I was back with the glowy figure again.

"Do you wish to go?"

"No, no I don't."

((Switching to Anakin's POV))

I had already knocked out Ahsoka #1, now I have to deal with #2. I dodged most of her swings, but she caught me off guard, and burned my shoulder with her lightsaber. I fell to the ground. Today, I will die. I thought.

((Ahsoka's POV))

I woke up, and saw my clone, and Anakin. Anakin was on the ground. My clone looked ready to stab him. I got up and took out my blades.

"You will die!" yelled my clone to Anakin.

I ran towards her, and stabbed both of my blades into her. She didn't fall to the ground though. She just dissolved into thin air.

"Not today." I said. I then laid down on the ground.

"I'm sorry, Snips." said a weak Anakin.

"It's been a long day Anakin." I said back.

I was so tired. I didn't even care if the Jedi found me at this point. I was about to fall asleep, but a bright light in my face shined, blinding me. I made out a starship, I assumed it was the clones and Jedi. The ship landed next to us. Now that the light was out of my eyes, I fell asleep.

I woke up in the halls of healing.

I shifted my head a little bit, and saw Yoda and a few more members of the council.

"Goodmorning, young Tano." said Yoda.

"Goodmorning, Master Jedi." I said back.

"Feeling better, are you?"

"I feel great, and I'm ready for any punishment you have."

"Discuss that later, we will. Heal first, you must."

A few days later the doctor finally released me from the healing ward, but I still had a special meeting with the council. I met up with Ventress,Talik, and Maul. We were instructed to come together.

We were told to enter, and I was ready for the worst.

"You all have caused lots of chaos throughout Coruscant." said Luminara.

"I know. I know what I've done, but in the end I did the right thing. I did my part as a citizen." I said back

"Say that, why do you?" asked Yoda.

"This house isn't home anymore. As soon as I made a mistake, all feelings throughout the Jedi, clones, and Senate changed about me. I feel outcast, this is no longer the Jedi order."

"Very interesting words, you have chosen."

"I know, we're ready for our punishment now."

"Improve the order, we must first."

"What do you mean?"

"The code."

"You can do that?"

"The grandmaster, I am." he said, chuckling.

He got up, and came to the middle of the room, in front of me.

"Warriors, we are not. Peace keepers we are. Attachments, we could now have. Compassionate, we must be for each other."

"So...that's the new code?" I asked.

"I guess so." said Obi-Wan.

"In addition to that, there will be no punishment. We have erased all charges, and all criminal records for all of you." said Shaak Ti.

I saw smiles light up my friends' faces, even I managed to crack one.

"And for you, Ahsoka, we would like to welcome you with open arms back into the order, the new order."

((A/N- I just realized this ending is kind of cheesy, but there will be one more chapter lol))