six

six

"Hey, what were you doing beyond the walls?" Finn asks Grace as she walks back towards camp and sees Clarke walking into camp.

"Cleaning off by the creek. Not exactly a shower but better than nothing." She tells him and he sighs.

"You shouldn't be out there by yourself." He tells her and she rolls her eyes.

"You shouldn't be flirting and trying to get with a girl who isn't your girlfriend. Or did you forget all about Raven?" She asks him and he looks taken back by her words.

"Nothing happened between Clarke and I." He tells her and she scoffs.

"Right. I've gotta go back to helping Monty." She tells him and walks past him and back into camp.

"Hey, were you outside camp?" Bellamy asks her as he carries a log through camp.

"Don't have time for this, Bellamy." She tells him and makes her way to the drop ship. "Hey, I'm back." She tells Monty and he smiles at her.

"I'm just trying to connect it to the drop ship's mainframe." Monty tells her and she nods taking off her jacket and fingerless gloves.

"I love being back at work." She tells him as she starts to help him.

"Hey, what is going on?" Grace asks Clarke as she pushes her and Murphy apart.

"Murphy killed Wells." Clarke says and Grace looks between the two before raising her eyebrows at Murphy.

"I didn't! I haven't seen my knife since last week." He tells her and Grace nods.

"There you have it." Grace tells Clarke and she notices a crowd around them.

"That's convenient." Clarke tells him.

"Clarke, last week I used Miller's knife while hunting, this means nothing." She tells him.

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it." Clarke tells him.

"Really? Bellamy, you really believe this crap?" Murphy asks him.

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells." Clarke tells Murphy, getting in his face and Grace pushes her back.

"Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the chancellor that locked us up." Murphy tells Clarke.

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him."

"Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either." Murphy tells her.

"Tried to kill Jasper, too." Octavia puts in from the crowd.

"Okay, guys, Murphy's a dick. We all know that." Grace starts off.

"Thanks." He says behind her.

"Would you shut up." She tells him and he raises his hands in surrender. "He's a dick, but he isn't a murderer." She tells the group but they all just stand there and stare at each other.

"Bellamy, I'm telling you, he didn't do this. And his knife isn't any proof that he would've. You wanted to kill Jasper, too. Does that make you a suspect?" She asks him lowly so only he could hear her.

"Come on. This is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone." Murphy says and Grace turns around to look at him again.

"Come again?" Bellamy asks him and Grace sighs, he was not making this easy.

"Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this." Murphy tells him as he walks over to them.