eleven

eleven

"My friends. This is a historic unity day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the 12 stations join to form the ark but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year... on the ground." Jaha says over the video feed Raven and Grace had hooked up outside so people could watch the unity day performance.

"Right. After we did all the work. Someone shut him up." Miller says and Grace rolls her eyes while standing next to Raven.

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch." Raven tells him and Grace laughs.

"As fun as all this is, I don't want to watch. See you later." She tells Raven and starts to walk away. Earlier that morning she met up with Lincoln in the woods with Octavia for the third time since they let him go. He was teaching her his language, and teaching her how to use a sword and a bow to fight. Octavia was leaving again, while Grace came back to camp for Unity day.

"Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! Call this batch unity juice! Who's thirsty?" Jasper asks and Grace laughs as she moves to get two cups of it.

"I got you some unity juice." Grace says bringing a cup over to Bellamy.

"That's okay." He tells her and she nods and takes a sip of his. He was distant these past few days and she didn't know why. She shrugged off the feeling of doubt and smiles up at him.

"More for me I guess. You gonna join the party?" She asks him and he smiles at her tightly.

"Go have your fun, I'm still on security for a little while longer." Bellamy tells her and she pouts before kissing him.

"I have an idea of what we could do on your break." She tells him and bites her lip as she pulls away for a second.

"Oh, really?" He asks with a smile and she nods and kisses him again.

"I mean, that is unless you don't want to." She tells him and he nods.

"Oh, I want to. When I have a break then." He tells her and she smiles and walks away towards Raven.

Grace was by the fire with Harper when Finn came over to her.

"What do you need Finn?" She asks him as he pulls her away from the party.

"I know you and Octavia let the grounder go." Finn tells her and she narrows her eyes before shaking her head.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She tells him and goes to walk away.

"Wait, I talked to Lincoln. He's bringing his leader to a meet, with you." He tells her.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Gracie, I know you. You don't want to go to a war that could be avoided." He tells her and she stops before nodding.

"Okay? Why me? I'm not in charge here. You should go to Bellamy or Clarke." She tells him and he shakes his head.

"No, Lincoln told his people that it would be you. He only trusts our motives if you come." He tells her and she nods.

"Fine, but Clarke is coming with. No weapons, if we go armed it will just start a fight." Grace tells him and he nods in agreement. "Go get her, I'll meet you at the outside of the gate, where Bellamy won't see my loitering around." Grace tells him and he nods and leaves to get Clarke.

Grace makes her way to the gate looking around making sure no one sees her.

"Hey, where are you going?" Bellamy asks her with a smile as he walks over to her.