ten

ten

"You know, I liked you when we were on the Ark." Grace tells Bellamy as she lays her head on his chest and he draws random patterns on her arms.

"Hm, really?" He asks her with a smile and she nods and looks up at him.

"Yeah, I always looked forward to when you were on shift." She says and he smiles up at the ceiling of his tent before looking down at her.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Bellamy asks her and he kisses the top of her head.

"My dad would probably have murdered you. He was very protective." She tells him with a smile. "And, I don't know, I guess I didn't think you would like me that way."

"Grace Kane was nervous? Now that I don't believe." He tells her and she rolls onto her side and uses the makeshift blanket to cover herself up.

"Maybe I'm not as strong as I pretend to be." She tells him and he moves her hair out of her face.

"No, you are." He tells her and she just smiles and leans down to kiss him. "We should head out there." He tells her and she nods, but kisses him again. "You have your meeting with your dad." He tells her and she kisses him harder this time. He doesn't say anything else after that, he just kisses her back.

                                        ♾

"Sorry that I'm late." Grace says as she sits down in the seat in front of the computer.

"Grace." Her dad lets out relieved. "I- I thought you died." He tells her and she frowns.

"We accidentally fried the wristbands trying to get in contact with the Ark." Grace explains to him. "How're you guys doing up there?" She asks him.

"We're doing okay, we're getting ready for an exodus ship to the ground. I'll be on it." He tells her and she smiles.

"That's great." Grace tells her dad happily.

"What were you doing that you were late?" He asks his daughter.

"I was with Bellamy, um, after the storm camp was wrecked." Grace tells her dad, she figured this was a good segway into the Bellamy Blake conversation.

"Bellamy Blake?" Kane asks his face going hard. "He shot chancellor Jaha."

"Yeah, I know, Raven told us when she got down here. But Dad, we wouldn't have survived down here without Bellamy. He's saved my life multiple times." Grace tells her and he dad sighs.

"He's a criminal."

"We're all criminals down here, we were all forgiven for our crimes. I think Bellamy should be, too. And Jaha survived." Grace tells him and her dad shakes his head. "Dad, you're on the council, please, can you just get Bellamy and I a meeting with Jaha. Have him sit down with us." Grace asks her dad with a pleading look on her face.

"Okay, I'll talk to Jaha and have him talk to Bellamy. But I can't promise you anything." Marcus tells his daughter and she smiles.

"Thank you so much, Dad. I wish I could hug you." She tells him and he nods.

"I'll see you soon." He tells her and they say their goodbyes and she leaves the tent.