nine

nine

"Hey, you okay?" Grace asks as she stands up from Bellamy's bed when he comes into his tent.

"Yeah. Come on, I'll help you with that." He says and she sits down as he comes over with wire.

"Yeah, okay." She says and sits down as he pulls over a log and sits in front of her.

"I, um, you need to take your pants off." He tells her and she nods and stands up slipping them off. She sits back down and groans when she sees it.

"Shit." She says and he bring a wet cloth onto it. "Shit, Bellamy." She swears and places her hands on his shoulders as they tighten into fists.

"Sorry." He apologizes and dabs at it more.

"What the hell is on that?" She asks him.

"Some alcohol." He tells her and she nods. "This is gonna hurt a bit."

"Great." She says sarcastically as he brings the wire to the cute and starts to close it up. "Damn it." She groans and closes her eyes.

"You need to stay still." He tells her and she nods.

"Sorry." She apologizes and he keeps going.

After a few minutes he's done and she sighs in relief as he cleans up the blood on her thigh.

"Thanks for doing this." She tells him and he nods and she looks up at him. "We should get in the drop ship before this storm gets any worse." She tells him and he nods.

"Yeah, um, you head there, I'm gonna make sure there's no stragglers out here." He tells her and she nods and stands up. She pulls her pants back on and smiles at Bellamy.

"Thanks again, Bell." She tells him and leaves his tent.

Grace makes her way to the drop ship and is immediately called over by Raven.

"I need your help to get this done faster." She tells her and Grace nods and helps her start work on it as everyone files in from outside of the drop ship.

"Calling Ark station. Calling Ark station. I am Raven Reyes transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. I am Raven Reyes transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive." Raven repeats over and over as Grace sits on the floor next to her table. They had fixed the radio with parts from an old toy car Raven got from the bunker Finn found.

Now they just had to actually contact them, which couldn't have come at a worse time than when a storm was going on.

"Are you sure you have the right frequency?" A girl asks from next to Raven.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Raven snaps at them.

"Hey, Raven. You got this. Just keep trying. Ok?" Grace asks as she stands up and places a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Yeah." She says and goes back to trying to talk to the Ark. "Calling Ark station. Ark station please come in. I'm on the ground with the 100. We need you. The 100 are alive. Can anyone hear me?" Raven asks and looks over to Grace almost heart broken.