seven

seven

"Guys, a pod came down." Grace tells Octavia and a shirtless Bellamy as she runs back into camp. After their little heart to heart earlier she stayed out there a little longer as he came back into camp.

The rest of camp made their way just in time to see the pod's parachute deploy.

"They're coming to help us. And now we can kick some grounder ass." Mbege says and the group laughs.

"Please tell me they brought down shampoo." A girl says standing next to Bellamy.

"Or some clothes." Grace comments as she notices the two girls' lack of clothes at Bellamy's side. "For the winter, no way these are gonna keep us warm." She tells him after he gives her a look with a small laugh and everyone disperses to get ready to leave.

"Bellamy says we aren't leaving until first light." Octavia tells Grace as she goes into her tent. "He says it's not safe with the grounders out there."

"Then I'll go alone. The Ark thinks we're dead, they must have sent this pod before they thought that. There'll be a radio, we can talk to them and make sure they know it's safe to come down." Grace tells her and slings her pack over her shoulder. "Keep an eye on your brother? Make sure he doesn't realize I left." She tells Octavia and makes her way to the gates of camp.

"Grace, you leaving?" She hears Clarke behind her.

"Yeah, who cares what Bellamy thinks, right?" She says and Clarke nods.

"Well, he already left to get whatever is in that pod. Finn and I will join you." She tells her and Grace looks to Finn.

"Did you guys just get back to camp? Where were you guys?" She asks them and Clarke and Finn share a look before Clarke moves past Grace and Grace stops Finn. "So, what? Raven thinks your dead so it's okay to cheat?" She asks him and Finn gives her a look. "She's my best friend, and she deserves better than you." Grace tells him and follows after Clarke.

"Should we split up?" Clarke asks Finn and Grace and Grace nods.

"Clarke, we'll go this way." Grace tells her and takes her in one direction.

When Clarke and Grace make it to the bottom they come up to the pod.

"There!" Clarke yells and runs up to the pod, Grace close behind her. "Oh, my god." Clarke says as she looks inside and Grace moves next to her to look inside and a smile is brought to her face as she does.

"I made it?"

"Raven!" Grace says and Raven smiles wider.

"You're alive. You guys survived." Raven says and Grace nods and moves around to the other side to help her out. "I missed you so much!" Raven says and wraps her arms around Grace's neck and Grace laughs and wraps hers around Raven's waist.

"I missed you, too. Welcome to earth." Grace tells her. And Clarke and Grace watch as Raven moves away from the pod and walks with her arms out at her sides.

"Ha. Ahh, I dreamed it would smell like this." Raven says and Grace smiles to her self as Raven twirls on circles. "Is this rain?" Raven asks them and Grace and Clarke nod.