5

Waikiki, Honolulu Hawaii

9 AM
After hours of flying the plane landed, and the passengers started to disembark

Namjoon takes y/n luggage and walks towards the exit of the plane, y/n follow behind him. everyone also does the same (Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, yoongi, Seokjin, Hoseok and jade) and trail behind them.

They exit and waits for the airport shuttle, everyone enter and settled on their seat namjoon sits next to y/n, the shuttle starts to move.

Everyone is excited looking around taking pictures. Y/n leans on namjoon shoulder and takes a picture with him. Namjoon smile at y/n he loves to see her smile happy and enjoying.

He would have love it more if it was just the two of them. He is annoyed that he has to share y/n with his friends and her cousin. Y/n also hate to admit... she wanted to be alone with namjoon.

After finally arriving to their destination, everyone gets off and gets their luggage.

Everyone is now standing in front of the hotel. Jade: wow... look at this place... I got to get this picture.

Jade: okay... everyone get together and say... Paradise. Everyone: paradise...! Jade takes the picture.

A worker approaches y/n.  welcome to the island of Hawaii. May i take your luggage.

Y/N: yes you can definitely take mine.

Worker: right away miss... if there's anything I can do to make your stay more pleasurable don't hesitate to call me. Y/n smiles at him

Namjoon puts his arm on y/n shoulder. Namjoon: hey just letting you know that this is my wife your flirting with.  

The worker panic and was about to leave with y/n luggage.
Namjoon: ... so you can start with those luggage over there.
Worker: yes sir  the worker puts y/n luggage down and goes to pick up the others bags.

Namjoon: lets go inside and check in for our room.

After checking in everyone gets inside the elevator and goes all the way up. Everyone gets off a floor before namjoon and y/n. They step inside their suite.

Y/N: Wow its nice in here. she said excitedly they looked around and then went outside. They have a nice view of the ocean, they have there own pool and jacuzzi. Y/N: lets check out the other rooms. She drag namjoon with her

She gasp at how beautiful it is. y/n: Wow Y/n: its beautiful isn't it. Namjoon nods and puts her stuff on the bed

Ding Namjoon check his phone and sigh. Namjoon: They say we need to hurry up there waiting for us.

He leaves and goes to another room.
Feeling annoyed that he can't have some alone time with his wife and having to share her with others.

Y/n beach outfit