8

That night they both fulfilled each other lusts until, dawn sunrise peaked from the window.

Y/n moved in her sleep when she felt something hard and smooth next to her
She opened her eyes and it was a bit blurry, tired. Adjusting her vision and saw namjoon sleeping peacefully next to her.

Remembering what happen last night and smile. lightly placing kisses on her body and blushed to the sight. Kissing, taste of their mixed passion and desire.

Y/n move closer to namjoon, and moved the hair from his face, looking at his features, caressing.

She warped her arm around him and rest her head on crook of his neck. and fall back asleep.

Time skip~ 4 hours

Y/n turn around to hug namjoon. Her hand searched the bed. She open her eyes and looked around the empty room.

Y/n sit up feeling sore, covering herself up with the blanket. Forgot she was naked.

In a few moments the door open and namjoon walked in the bedroom with a big smile and holding a tray of food.

Namjoon: good morning

Y/N: morning namjoon.  She greeted blushing

Namjoon set the food trey down and pulled y/n onto his lap. He started giving kisses all over her face making her giggle.

He notice that she was filled with lots of bite marks all over her neck, back and chest. He left the bed and went to the bathroom

He prepared a bath for y/n and helped her move to the bathroom. He thought she might be feeling tired and sore. He left y/n alone in the bathtub so she can relax.

Y/n washing the soap off her. Her body filled with many bite marks. She started thinking about namjoon, his sexy moan, his manly sent...
him glittery with delicious sweat making ever muscle look even more prominent.

Its been a while since y/n slept with anyone. She has slept her boyfriends before but never taken someone big like namjoon. She shook her head and continued washing.

Y/n finish bathing, feeling refreshed. She walked in the room, with namjoon sitting on the bed waiting for her

He pulled y/n and made her sit on his lap. He started to feed her, wiping her mouth, making her giggle every time he give her a kiss on the cheek or neck.

Namjoon: what do you want to do today?

Y/N: mm... nothing lets stay inside today and cuddle.

Namjoon: okay... but later tonight iam going to take you somewhere.

Y/n nodded in agreement ummm.. ok

Namjoon: You're so cute. He started giving y/n kisses all over her face making her giggle.

He pushed y/n on the bed and climb on top of her. started nibbling her neck, he chuckle when y/n started giggling on the ticklish kisses he give her on her neck.

then he kiss her lips, y/n puts her hands around his neck. They started to make out, he stroked her thigh while he kissed her jawline, her neck, then her collarbone.

Ding dong

Y/N: mmm... namjoon the door

Namjoon: its probably room service...

Namjoon: lets continue they'll go away. He continue and nibble on her lip

Ding dong

He ignored it and continue

Ping...

Ping...

Buzzz... buzzz...

His phone rang

Ding dong

Y/N: go check who's at the door.

Namjoon lean in to give her another kiss. She put her hands on his chest and stopped him.

Y/N: namjoon...

He try to kiss her but she move her head to side

Y/N: nooo.. go check who it is.

he gave her a peck on the cheek

Y/N: namjoon!

Namjoon: okay okay I'll go

Ding dong

He got up and left the room feeling annoyed at the person who was interrupted there moment.

He opened the door and saw Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, yoongi, Seokjin, Hoseok and jade.

What took you so long...?Why didn't you answer your phone...?Were going to the beach...what were you doing...? Question after question they kept asking not letting namjoon talk.

Jade: namjoon what is that on your neck. There's a red mark.

Everyone became quite. Namjoon covers it with his hand.

Namjoon: Its probably a mosquito bite

Namjoon: I stay quite late at the jacuzzi last night before I went to my room.

Everyone started talking again, to hurry up and go tell y/n.

Namjoon: were not going to the beach were going to stay in our room today.

...

Jade: ok we're gonna be at the beach if you change your mind.

She pushing everyone to go. she understood what was happening.

Namjoooon... they herd a voice from a far distance jade started pushing them again okay lets go. No wait

Namjoon close the door and went directly to y/n. To continue were they left of.

The both cuddly on the couch, watching movies. Then they both started making out on the couch for the rest of the day.

Time skip~

The sun has set namjoon and y/n are walking on a desolated beach. he covered y/n eyes before revealing gazebo. And surprise her.

People prepare food and wine and left, namjoon took y/n hand and guide her to sit

People prepare food and wine and left, namjoon took y/n hand and guide her to sit. They spent the night wine and dine.

After enjoying dinner they laid on the sand hugging enjoying the view. y/n sat up lean and kissed namjoon

To be continued...