7

Part 2
warning sexual content

Thump thump... Thump thump...

Everything became silent. The only sound they can hear is their hearts beating.

The movement of the water reflecting. Y/n and namjoon are looking at each other. Y/n let go of namjoon hand and slowly starts moving towards him.

Her heart starts pounding fast, she puts her hand his cheek and looks at namjoon for a brief second then his lips and starts to lean in. Namjoon close his eyes, y/n also close her eyes.

Namjoon feels a soft press on his lips. Y/n slowly start moving her lips, she puts her other hand on his shoulder. Namjoon puts his hand on her back and his other hand on her waist.

Their lip movement starts to move fast, more passionately. They kissed like that for a while, but than y/n stops kissing namjoon.

She looks at namjoon, there chest are moving in and out hah hah breath. Namjoon pulls her closer to him, he lefts his head towards her and catch her lips for another kiss.

Y/n cups namjoon face, there kiss starts to heat up. Namjoon hugs y/n tightly.

Y/n puts her arms around namjoon neck and deepened there kiss. Then y/n warps her legs around namjoon waist. Moving there lips in sync, hands roaming over each others body, caressing.

Hah hah y/n breaths

Y/n grip his shoulder as he starts to place kisses on her jawline. Then her neck, she tilt her head back to give him more access. Then starts kissing down from her neck to her collarbone then her chest.

Y/n puts a hand on namjoon cheek and caress him. She gives him a hungry kiss, and bits his bottom lip.

Ahh... namjoon growls

She start to leave a trial of wet kisses on his jawline to his neck down his collarbone to his pecs.

She stops and looks at him, namjoon caress her lip with his thumb. their eyes are fill with hunger and desire. Namjoon stands up with y/n holding onto him. His hands on her thighs to support her.

Exiting the Hot tub, namjoon trying his best to dry both of them. Y/n kisses his neck then his mouth as namjoon start heading to his room.

He gently lays y/n on the bed. He kiss her neck and goes down to her collarbone than her chest. Y/n is holds namjoon hair due to the sensation she feeling.

He kiss her stomach then her hip leaving behind love bites. Soft touches on her smooth things and bites a few marks into the skin.

He hold her hand and kiss it, y/n lifted her head towards him and catch his lips for another kiss.

Namjoon reach out and caress her cheek.Y/n sits up and kiss her shoulder moving down her strap. She drawn her shoulder as he move her other strap.

He unties her bra and removes it and throws it on the floor. She slowly starts tracing with her fingertips on the outline of the abs until it stopped on his short. Namjoon: take it off babe