20

Warning sexual content

After finding out they are going to have a baby, namjoon... and Family/friends have been pampering and caring, to y/n mostly namjoon because he wants to be the one to spend most of the time with his wife.

They left the house for the regular check up. they were in the sonogram room waiting to see their progress. is good both are healthy doing great with the diet and exercise.

Then waited for the doctor to show the results, reveal their baby gender if it was a boy or girl. After the sonogram was finish they left and went to a store to buy more clothes.

There was a baby shower thrown in their house. Gifts were brought, guest participate in the baby shower games. But mostly what everyone was waiting for the gender reveal.

Finally it was time the moment everyone was waiting for, everyone was outside. The couple was holding a big balloon namjoon had the pin and pop the balloon. Blue confetti came out, everyone was cheering and applauding.

After some time waiting for the due date, y/n called for namjoon and said her water broke, the baby was coming. He carefully help her to the car and rush to the hospital.

Y/n was taken to the delivery room, namjoon inform their family/friends and went by y/n side. Waiting for her cervix to dilate to 10cm.

Y/n been dilated ready to deliver anytime. Y/n delivery their baby and can now relax and rest. They took their baby to be clean and put in crib behind glass partition with the other baby's.

After sometime they were finally able to leave the hospital there friends helped them take care of there baby when they need rest for a few month.

Y/n put there son on the crib, namjoon gestured y/n to rest in bed.

Namjoon: hey y/n come let's sleep babe you look tired...

He help her sleep comfortable slip beside her hugging guide his hands under her shirt, slowly brushing his fingertips on her skin. His face so close, licking her earlobe.

Y/N: stop it namjoon~ what if we wake the baby.

Namjoon got on top of y/n pinned her her hands above her head. Grinding his hands slowly rubbing under her shirt licking her earlobe.

Ughhh...

Shhh.. babe try not to make to much nose...

Ahhh...

Y/n can't control he is licking and sucking her ear making it hard to moan.

Namjoon suddenly stood up and pulled y/n hand.

Babe come with me

He said and took y/n into the bathroom.

Help me cool this down  pointed the bulge in his sweatpants.

Y/n bite her lips, her fingers itched to touch it.

Y/n locked the bathroom door and went to him and started working on his pants kneeling down in front of him.

Lowered the pants and his erection is right in front of her face. Wondering how does it fits so well he is so big. fascinated whenever she gets a closer look.