15

After couple of days, y/n left namjoon have been drinking a lot at home and over working at the office. Leaving early and coming home late.

His friends try to help him not to over stress at work or over drink.

Right now namjoon is at a dinner meeting with a client. The client left for the washroom leaving namjoon alone.

He looks at his ring and sighs, he starts look around when he spots a couple.

It was y/n with a unknown guy, the guy kept trying to hold her hand and she kept moving away.

She look irritated, namjoon was getting upset at this guy was try to touch his wife. His hands were turn into fist. he was ready to get up and knock the guy out.

When he was about to get up, the client came back. He try to calm himself down, the client said he had to go but he will sign the contract another day and left, leaving his card.

Namjoon brought his attention back to y/n and the guy but they already left. Namjoon got up and left to look for y/n, he got outside they were gone.

He left and went home

...

Namjoon was in his office doing some paperwork when their was a knock on door and they let themselves in, it was jade.

Jade: we need to talk...

The door was shut and jade began to tell namjoon about y/n and what her father made her do. And told him were she was right now

Y/n was at the mall trying on clothes in the fitting room with her friends waiting outside for her to come out.

While she was changing she heard some giggles but than it die down. She open the door and someone push open it.

It was namjoon he was right in front her their eyes meant

Y/N: namjoon...

They kept look at each other there nose were touching. y/n took steps back namjoon kept moving forward towards her.

He close the door and put his hands on each side of y/n to cage her in. He lean in and press his body against hers. He got close to her face and started caressing her cheek.

Her lips were slightly open, she started blushing and her heart flutter. How she missed being this close to namjoon his scent his minty breath.

He lean in to kiss her but she move her head away

Y/N: namjoon please go away

He put his hand on her chin and made her look at him and kissed her. He kept kissing her but she did not respond and try to move from his grip.

She grip on his shirt, slowly she gave in closing her eyes. started moving her lips against his.

Their lips move in sync, he started kissing her jawline then her neck. Y/n got back to her senses and wiggle try to move away from him.

She push him and look at the door, namjoon grab her arm and pulled her to him and held her. 

Namjoon: don't go please tell me what happened...

Namjoon: what did your dad tell you that day-

Y/n got out of namjoon grip

Y/N: I'm sorry I can't tell you

Namjoon: I love you I know you love me... you're still wearing your ring

He stepped closer y/n stood there

Namjoon: y/n talk to me.. whatever it is we can work it out

Namjoon hold out his hand to caress her cheek, y/n move away

Y/N: you can't leave me alone

Y/n said and left leaving behind namjoon

Y/n was walking at the parking lot, her mind was all over the place. Not paying attention as she was crossing to get to her car.

A car was driving by fast, as y/n was walking, the car honked at her bring her back from her thoughts. She stood there as the car came closer.

Someone grab her by the arm and pulled her out of the way. Twirl her around and hug her, her hands lended at the person chest.

The car drove off fast, headed to the exit, making the tiers screech 

It was namjoon who pulled her, y/n was face to face with namjoon. Y/n kept staring at namjoon as he gaze at her...

Y/N: wiggles let go

Namjoon hesitated but slowly let go of her. Y/n took a step back, turn around and walk towards her car. She unlocked it got inside and drove off.

Time skip~

Flashing lights and loud music

Y/n  was at the club with the same guy namjoon saw at the restaurant, they were sitting inside vip.

Y/n kept on drinking and drinking the guy put his hand on her thigh. She stop and move his hand and continue to drink. The guy put his arm around her shoulder.

Y/n order more drinks, jimin and jungkook were in another booth making out. Jin, taehyung, yoongi, hobi and jade were at the dance floor.

They got up to go dancing when they spot y/n with a guy, drowning herself with alcohol.

Jimin: hey that's y/n

Jungkook: with some guy trying to hold her

Jimin: hey lets call tae, jin and everyone else and beat up this guy

Jungkook: hmm...

Jungkook: no let's just go tell hoseok and jade

...

The guy was on his phone while y/n continued to drinking. When suddenly two people approach them 

Jade: hey y/n what a coincidence seeing you here

Both of them look up, y/n smile, they greeted jade and hobi an they sat down, y/n continue to drink.

The guy got a notification from his phone and said he had to go. He lean in to kiss her but she move her head and kiss her cheek and left.

Hobi texted namjoon there location while jade try to stop y/n from drinking. Namjoon arrive hobi and jade got up and left.

Y/n looked up and met namjoon both stood there and stare at each other.

To be continued...