6

Part 1

Water splash, its early in the morning, dawn, the sun started to raised.

Namjoon is in the pool doing laps, y/n is in a bathing suit. Laying down watching namjoon swim. Has a view from his back, well built body.

Namjoon gets out of the pool and has only swimming trunks on. He slick his wet hair back and walks towards y/n.

Y/n gets up and walk towards namjoon, meeting him halfway. Smiling, she puts her hand on his abs and slowly goes up to his chest than to his shoulder, and looks at him.

Namjoon puts his hand on her waist and pulls her closer to him. Y/n gasp their lips are inches away from touching.

Y/n looks up lightly brush her parted lips to namjoon lip. Both have a seductive look, y/n smirks.

Namjoon use his other free hand, and puts it on her nape. And pulls her, slamming their lips.

They kissed passionately, Y/n puts her arms around namjoon neck. Deepening the kiss. Namjoon hands roaming over her body caressing.

Namjoon slide his hand down to her butt and squeeze it. Y/N: mmm~

They stop kissing and parted to catch some air, looked at each other. Namjoon caress y/n cheek. Namjoon open his mouth about to say something.

Namjoon:... buzzzz

Y/n made a confuse look y/n: what?

Namjoon:... buzzzz

Y/N: huh?

Y/n wakes up by her alarm going off. Y/N: Sigh  such a good dream. She gets up and gets ready for the day.

Its 8:30 in the morning

Y/n is outside walking on the edge of the pool. When Something catch her attention. She squat down and sees namjoon holding his breath under water.

Namjoon is sitting at the bottom of the pool. He looks up and sees y/n looking at him. He swims up and surprise y/n, holding himself up on the concrete. There faces are very close

y/n: his intense stare is driving me crazy while his chest is in front of me with water droplets going down from his hair to his waist.

Y/n stand up and namjoon gets out of the pool. Y/n takes a step back, namjoon takes a step forward to shorten the gap between them.

Namjoon: oh your awake

Y/N: um...good morning. Y/n blushes

Namjoon: are you hungry? Lets go out and eat breakfast. Y/n nods in agrees

Y/n and namjoon left there suit and went out to eat.

Y/N: what time did you got up

Namjoon: mmm... like at 5 or 6

Y/N: oh

Namjoon: you woke up early I thought you were going to sleep in like everyone else

Y/N: I didn't get drunk and wasted like them last night.

Namjoon:chuckles its great... because they were not going to come with us

Y/N:?

Namjoon: after this were going snorkeling later.

Time skip~ 12:00pm

After two hours just driving around town killing some time

After two hours just driving around town killing some time. namjoon and y/n are now on dock waiting for the boat

There both are now in the boat, y/n is filming with a GoPro. Namjoon is smiling at y/n who is excited, filming the ocean and them.

Namjoon mind starts to wander in thoughts. Namjoon wanted so badly to be with y/n to love her, to cherish her, to hold her, to touch her. But he couldn't help himself its all he could think of. Y/n is an angel in his eyes.

Y/N: namjoon.. were going snorkeling, right?

Namjoon: hmmm we're about to get to the place of snorkeling.

Y/n pick up her gopro and started filming again for the meantime until they reach the palace.

The were set and jumped in the water, swimming around enjoying each others company, splashing water.

Time skip

Time skip

They returned to dock and regroup with the others. They went to town strolling buying things, they went in tour learning the history of the island.

Everyone is now in a restaurant, settled in the tables. Ordering, a waitress kept flirting namjoon. Touching his hand as she hand him his plate and giving her number to him.

Namjoon Seems not be interested as he only has eyes for y/n

Time skip~ 10:00pm

Everyone is in there suite sleeping dead tired from exploring around, chatting and laughing and drinking again.

Namjoon and y/n are inside the jacuzzi relaxing from the long day they had. Their arms are resting on the edge of the hot tub. The blue light illuminating namjoon and y/n.

Making there wet skin glow, their hands are slightly touching. Both are looking at the view, y/n looks at namjoon and smiles than looks at his hand.

Y/n starts playing with namjoon hand, intertwined their fingers. Namjoon looks at y/n and smile at her. Y/n is moving there hands side to side. On the edge of the hot tub.

She stops and then looks up and smile at namjoon. The blue light illuminating there body making there skin glow. Both are looking at each other.

Thump thump

To be continued...