10

Warning sexual content

Namjoon POV

Finally after a long flight, the plane landed. Y/n and I said our goodbyes to everyone and left. And we drove off to our new home.

We finally arrive and settled in our new house. After we finish unpacking our luggage. I immediately got a call from my dad to go to the company and deal with the issue.

I left y/n resting in bed and rushed towards the company to find out the issued.

I was busy dealing with the problem from the time we came back. I couldn't pay much attention to y/n... I guess because of that I find y/n sulking... at me frequently...

I know I understand I haven't had time to spent with her. my adorable... sweet... cute.. wife..  ahem*

Y/n is in only child in her family so she also helps her family Business. So most of the time when I come back home late from the office I find her sleeping.

My poor babe... she must be tired from working and managing our home... so I try not to wake her up when I get home. I want her to have a good rest.

...

I want to take her somewhere nice but she been busy with guest. Her friends and cousin visiting our house, and she gives her full attention to them. And they will not share her.

I have been desiring her but I've been holding myself back. Its midnight and y/n is in bed.

She has a nightgown on... showing her curves, her sexy legs... its tempting me

Argghh... I groan out of frustration, I slowly walk and sit beside her and gave her a kiss.

I sit there and started to remove my shoes and socks. When I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me and a soft kiss on my neck.

Y/N: namjoon welcome back

Namjoon: did I wake you up

Y/N: no... I was waiting for you she blurt in a cute sleepy voice.

She started to kiss my neck, my jawline... she smell soo good.. I can't hold myself back anymore. Its been two weeks since I last touch her.

Y/N: mmm namjoon~ I started kissing her exploring her body with my hands.

I know she tired but I let her rest tomorrow. I helped her get undress and she help me remove my shirt.

I remove my pants I can't wait any longer, than I push her on bed. I stared kissing her, I missed her touch, her sweet kisses, her warmth...

I started preparing her, I grab the lube and condom from the nightstand. I put on the condom, lube my length and enter her.

AH! Y/n groan loud, I kissed her shoulder.

Im sorry did I hurt you i apologize, and caress her cheek with my thumb.