16

Y/n kept stare at namjoon she tilt her head and frown in confusion. She rub her eyes, namjoon found her adorable.

She stop and look up, namjoon was still their. She was super drunk and thought she was hallucinating. Y/n brought her attention back to the drinks, when a worker placed it on the table.

Namjoon sat down next to her, she grab the shot and was about to drink. When namjoon took it off her hands and took the shot and place the glass on the table.

Y/n stare at namjoon and frown, she lean in... and pinch namjoon cheeks, smiling. She stop and let go, grab her purse and stood up.

Namjoon got up and hold her arm so she would not fall. Y/n nudge namjoon so that he release her. She walked out of the club with namjoon behind her.

As she was walking she almost trip. he hold her hand and wrapped her arm around his shoulder and carried her bridal style to his car.

Y/n kept pinch and smooshing namjoon cheeks. Laughing as she kept squishing and releasing his cheeks.

Namjoon unlocking his car and open the passenger side and carefully set y/n on the seat. Y/n observe her surrounding.

Namjoon close the car door and jog to the other side got inside and close the door. Namjoon looked at y/n, she was starting at him.

Y/N: this isn't my car.. I-I want to drive my car...

Namjoon: this is my car and I'm going to drive-

Y/N: I  don't  want  you  to  drive  me  home..

Y/N: I want to drive my car...

Namjoon: you can't drive you're drunk it's dangerous you can get into an accident

Y/n sat forward cross her arms and frown. Namjoon lean in y/n look for a second then look forward. Namjoon grab the seatbelt and lock it.

Namjoon put his seat belt on and started the car

Namjoon: tell me where your staying so I can drop you off

Y/N: I'm not tell you... I want to drive

Namjoon: y/n~

Y/N: I'm not going to tell you...

She turn to her side and look outside the window.

Namjoon: ok... that's fine

He backup the car and drove off.

...

After a silent drive they finally arrive to their destination. Namjoon park the car and help y/n inside there house and settled her on the bed.

Y/n just laid in bed

Namjoon: go take a shower.. go

Y/N: groan I'm lazy sits up

Y/N: why?.. am I disgusting?

Namjoon look at her than got in bed push y/n to laid back and got on top of her. He lean in and smell her neck and then look at her again.

Namjoon: not really

Both looked at each other... then y/n put her hand on his neck and pulled him and started kissing slowly, her hand is on his head.

But then she push him away namjoon smile at her. He lean in there nose are touching.

Namjoon: whatever you're afraid of

Namjoon: I will always be right beside you

Namjoon: do you understand?

Namjoon hold y/n hand and place it on his heart without breaking eye contact

Namjoon: especially my feeling for you

Y/N: damn you

Namjoon: are you going to run away?

Y/n thought about it for a second, but then she push namjoon and was now on top of him

Y/N: I'm not going to runaway... make sure you can catch me..

Y/n lean in to kiss namjoon but then he switch position and was now on top of y/n... he lean in and bit her neck.

...

It's morning namjoon and y/n are laying in bed sleeping, covered with a blanket with namjoon hugging y/n.

Y/n slowly open her eyes and look up at namjoon i already know everything about your dad.. what he made you do remembering what happen last night what namjoon said.

Y/n sit up and got out of bed walk down stairs to the living room and stood there. The table was fill with empty bottles of alcohol and glass cups, some were knock over the floor.

Namjoon woke up and found the bed empty, he panicked and got out of bed and head down stairs.

Namjoon: y/n! y/n!

Namjoon called out and found y/n

Y/N: yes

He ran and hug her, sight in relief, smiling.

Namjoon: I thought you left me again...

Both hug each other y/n Pat namjoon back, he kiss her forehead and continue to hug.

...

Y/n and namjoon are laying in bed starring at each other. Y/n hand reach for namjoon, caress his face.

Namjoon tug y/n hair behind her ear. Both caress each other not braking eye contact, smiling sweetly at each other...

To be continued...