17

Y/n was at her parents house to talk to her dad, without telling namjoon.

But someone already informed him where she was. And help him when the security guards wouldn't let him through.

Slap

Y/n dad: after everything I did for you... this is how you thank me

Y/n dad: you're mine I made you what you are

Y/N: I'm your daughter.. not your tool for you to use

The older man raise his hand again, when someone grip his hand and pushes him back.

Namjoon: get away from her

He step back and hug y/n gently touch the spot where she got hit.

Y/n dad: how did you get pass by the security guard

Y/n mom: I let him in

Y/n dad: why.. you never intervene with my affaires

Y/n mom: I don't want her to end up like me

Y/n mom: force to marry someone and be unloved an miserable by there side

Y/n mom: I've never been a good mother so this is the only thing I can do for her

Namjoon: let's go

Namjoon hold y/n shoulders and walk out the door

Y/n dad: you're not going anywhere

Y/n mom block his way

Both parents started arguing until something unexpected happen y/n dad collapse and the paramedics were called and rush to the hospital he had a stroke and was paralyzed

...

Namjoon and y/n drove off home with no idea what happen back at the house. Y/n mom told namjoon not to worry about y/n dad she would take care of him

So for the meantime she would handel company's affairs and will deal with the guy.

Time skip~

Namjoon and y/n are at the beach setting off fireworks and lanterns, enjoying themselves.

Right now they were walking by the shore holding hands. The ocean reflecting the moon light illuminating there body.

When namjoon stop and hold both y/n hand and looked at her eyes and decided it was the perfect time.

Namjoon: y/n...

He let go of her hand and got on his knee and hold out a ring.

Y/n stare at it, looked familiar... then it click. It was the same ring y/n remember when she couldn't accept it at that time, her eyes started to tear up. She look back up to namjoon.

Namjoon:

The sound of the ocean can be heard the waves crashing with each other, a breeze moving the palm trees.

By the distance you can only see two figures one standing one kneeling, slowly getting up.

Namjoon replace the old ring with his, y/n smile and hug tightly namjoon releasing tears of joy.

he gave her a kiss and stroke her hair. Both stood there and continue to embrace each other.

...

They held the wedding at the beach with only there closes friends. Namjoon felt nervous waiting for y/n at the altar like the first time.

Y/n felt butterflies in her stomach they were already married but felt as if it was the first time.

She sees namjoon standing there smiling she starts walking getting closer and closer to the altar.

Namjoon hold y/n hand and smile at each other.

Do you kim namjoon take this woman y/n as your lawfully wedded wife

Namjoon: I do

And do you y/n take Kim namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband

Y/N: I do

Then the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Namjoon let of y/n hand and step closer to her. He put his hand behind her head and brought her closer to him and kiss.

Everyone was cheering and clapping they started throwing flowers as the wedded couple walked out the altar.

They left for there honeymoon, but this time it was just the two them. They're in a small boat with enough space for them and a crew.

Right now they put on geared and dive in the water exploring the ocean floor, coral reefs and fish swimming around.

They swim up the surface and got on the boat change and went to there bedroom. Relax and cuddle in bed at night they left there room and look at the night sky and fell asleep in each other arms.

The boat sail to a island which they're going to stay tonight on there own. The sun started to set down, settle their things in there room.

They jump in the pool and swim around, the were under water swimming circling each other.

They got closer and hug kissing until they ran out of breath and swim up the surface. Paddling, smiling to each other.

They swim closer y/n wrapped her arms around namjoon neck. He wrapped his hand around her.

Both looked at each then namjoon lean in both close their eyes and kiss, slow and sweetly...

To be continued...