9

Warning sexual content

Their kiss started off slow and sweet. y/n laid on top of namjoon. their kiss started heat up, namjoon hug tightly y/n and roll on top of her.

Sucking and nibbling on her lips. Their kiss turned hungrily, their tongues searching inside each other mouths eagerly.

Swapping urgent kisses, their hands exploring each other impatiently.

He bite her neck until it became Red-ish, purple-ish and blow on it, making her shiver.

Y/N: panted Namjoon... i want to go back to the hotel...

Namjoon holding y/n hand, started walking towards a car they drove to get to the location.

The got inside the car drove off to the hotel. namjoon was driving with one hand while the other was on y/n thigh.

They finally arrive at the hotel, and went inside the elevator. The door open they went to their room and unlocked it with their car key.

As soon as they got inside and close the door. namjoon pushed the smaller person against the wall as their bodies pressed against each other.

He angled his head so that he can deepen the kiss and slipped in his tongue. His hands slid down towards y/n butt and cupped them.

He push y/n up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and walk towards their bedroom. They laid on bed kissing helping each other remove their clothes

They threw the last piece of clothing on floor, both are completely naked. Namjoon stared preparing y/n inserting his fingers in and out.

Ummm... ahhh... mmm

He put on the condom and put lube on. He put y/n legs on his shoulder and his length at the entrance, waiting for the other person to feel comfortable.

Namjoon... You can move now

The person on top started moving his hips, gaining loud moans from the person beneath him.

Ugghh ahh... namjoon ahhh... namjoon... ummm

He just kept thrusting and banging, kissing her neck

Ugghhh... mmmm... aaahmm... uggghh

You're so tight y/n he groaned

I'm close...

Me too.. just a little longer he began to move faster, his hands on her hips thrusting.

Both came at the same time with a loud and long sigh a high of ecstasy. Panting in position

He collapsed onto her chest both breathing heavy. He pulled out and took off the condom.

He laid down next to y/n tired, her eyes close. He pulled y/n into his embrace and cover their naked bodies with a blanket.

Time skip

Its been about almost three weeks. They both enjoyed their quality time in Hawaii exploring, trying out new food and getting tired every night.

Like a lovesick fool those two really flirted anytime and anywhere not caring about their surroundings. Even with Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, yoongi, Seokjin, Hoseok and jade present.

...

Its late at night the whole suite is silent except heavy breaths can be hard in a bedroom. Where two people are kissing and breathing out heavily.

The person who sitting on top of her started moving their hips gaining loud moans from the person beneath him.

Ahhh... umm... mmmm... namjoon i can't anymore I'm close... ughhh... ahhh...

Lets come together y/n... nggh...
as namjoon said moaning out loud they both reached climax and namjoon drop himself beside her and turned towards y/n and kiss her cheeks.

He cuddle with his wife kissing her all over the face.

...

His phone started ringing he check who it was, his face expression changed immediately. He answered and got out of bed and started walking around the room.

Namjoon: what is it why did you call me

Y/n stayed in bed absorbing her husband and notice his face expression change.

Nothing much serious there is a problem in our family business the investment in the company its quite disturbe... actually our investors are making a fuss it would be good if you came back and deal with this...
The other person online explain

Namjoon: okay fine we will leave tomorrow. Namjoon said and cut the call

Namjoon turn towards y/n and got back into bed and hug her.

Namjoon: y/n I'm sorry but I guess they need me at company, and want me to deal with...

Y/N: its ok no need to explain let's go back tomorrow I'll pack our stuff tomorrow morning.

Y/N: we can always come back again next time. without bring anyone with us.

Namjoon kiss y/n forehead

Namjoon: thank you for understanding... I'm so happy to have you in my life. He murmur

Y/N: namjoon... stop it now. Y/n blushed

They embrace each other and fall asleep.

The next day they packed up and everyone at airport ready to board the plane and left.

To be continued...