Chapter 3: The Worst.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

"Stop! I'm trynna work!" I threw the pillow at my big brother Chris.

He getting on my nerves. Always messing with somebody! Big headed ass.

"Aye, now I didn't throw no pillow at ya." He hugged the pillow close to his stomach.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and continued doing my homework.

"Christopher, what did I tell you about playin' with ya mamas pillows?" Our mom's boyfriend Charles asked.

Chris frowned at him and stood up.

"Nigga--" "Chris, it's 9. Time to go." My mama told him.

He had to leave at 9 every night because he didn't stay here anymore. He's in college. I basically think it's because my mama just don't want him here but whatever.

My mama always acts different towards Chris and I. It's like she doesn't care about us.

But I shouldn't say that. I get food every day, a place to stay, and somewhere to lay my head every night so if she didn't care about me I don't think I would get all this stuff. I also get nice clothes and the latest stuff so....

"Aight. Night T. Night Mama." He gave me a hug and our mama a kiss on the cheek.

He headed towards the door.

"Goodnight youngsta." Charles said. Chris shook his head and left.

"Alright. Goodnight Mama. Goodnight Charles." I sighed picking up my things.

My mama made a face at me.

"Goodnight baby girl." Charles gave me a hug wrapping his arms tight around me. His hands kept creeping lower and lower but I pushed him off.

He smirked and started laughing along with my mama.

My eyes started getting watery as I rushed to my room. I slammed the door close.

I sat on my bed. I just can't believe my own mother would just sit up there and laugh while her fucking boyfriend tried to touch my ass.

Old ass pervert!

"Tinashe!" I heard my moms voice on the other side of the door.

I whipped it open and stared at her. "I ran you some bath water. Go ahead and get in baby." She gave me a warm smile and walked off.

This was odd. She never ran me water. She's up to something. "Oh well." I shrugged and started getting my pajama clothes out. I got a scrunchie and put my hair up in a bun.

I got my stuff and went in the bathroom. Shutting the door I quickly stripped outta my clothes and hopped Inna tub.

I closed my eyes and just relaxed. The water felt great against my skin right now.

I heard a noise and it sounded like the door was opening so I opened one eye and saw my mom and Charles walking in.

I opened both of my eyes and tried to grab the curtain but Charles grabbed it. "Stop! Get away from me!" I screamed.

"Hush baby, it'll be over fast okay, I promise." My mom kissed my forehead and walked out.

What did she mean by that?

I heard a click from the outside. She locked the door. We can lock it on the outside also.

Charles smirked and started walking closer to me. "Mommy!" I screamed.

Rochelle Gates (Tinashe and Chris's Mama):

"Mommy!" I heard Tinashe scream. "Awe, my baby girl called me mommy. So cute." I laughed to myself.

I stuffed the key to the bathroom in my pocket. Laughing and walking into my room shutting the door.

August Alsina:

"Yo." I answered. "Wait. Hol' up. Now, what ya say?" I asked Katrina.

I dropped the phone and ran out of my room.

It's like my world just slowed down. Mel, my big brotha' just got shot.

They at the hospital now and I'm on my way up there.

----

"Is Mel aight?" I asked my mama. "No Aug...he didn't make it. They shot him in the head." She cried.

"What?" I began to cry also.

I sat down inna chair and put my head in my hands and silently cried.

"Why god had ta' take my brotha' man? Why couldn't it have been somebody else? Me?"

This has been the worst.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

I slowly put on my pajamas. Sniffing each time the tears ran down my face.

Charles had already left out the bathroom. I couldn't believe that my mama let him do that to me.

I feel violated, disgusting, dirty, and I lost my virginity to this old bastard my mom loves.

I opened the door and walked into my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and just cried even more.

I'm done! Officially done! I redid my bun and slipped on my nike slippers and my jacket.

I turned my phone off and put it under my bed. I quickly shut my door and walked out the front door.

I walked and walked til my feet hurt and I didn't know where I was but I was far away from home and everyone else.

I finally stopped and laid down on a bench. I zipped up my jacket and put my hood over my head.

I was cold and uncomfortable.

The rain kept falling on my nose.

Rain. It really matched my mood right now but I loved the rain.

I am growing tired and hungry. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't.

This has officially been the worst.

The Worst....