Chapter 15: Tinashe & August Time.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

"I'll get it!" Desiree yelled running to the door. Minutes later she came and stood in the doorway of my room.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Your boo." She smirked. I rolled my eyes and got off of my bed. I walked down the stairs and August stood in the kitchen.

We just stared at each other.

"You look beautiful taday." He said. "Thanks." I mumbled. "So look, I'm sorry."

"No you're not." I shook my head.

He grabbed me by my waist and crashed his lips onto mine. I placed my hands on his cheeks as his hands moved down to my butt squeezing it a little.

"Eww." We both looked up to see Chris, Desiree, Roc, and Deyon standing there.

"Y'all lil nasties." Desiree made a face.

Everyone started laughing including August as I buried my head in the side of his neck blushing in embarrassment.

.......................................

"Bae, give me a bite of ya sandwhich." August said trying to take it out of my hand.

I moved away from him.

"No, stop!" We were sitting down on a blanket at the park having a picnic and just watching the sunrise.

He smacked his lips.

"Man, why you gotta be like that?" He asked. "August, shut up because you can't get mad at me! It's not my fault you ate yours in the car." I told him taking a big bite of my sandwhich right in front of him.

"Man, ion care. That's why it's almost gone alway."

"You forever stay mad. Why you always jealous Aug? You always mad." I teased. "Shut up!" He snatched my sandwhich and stuffed the whole thing in his mouth.

"August!" I screamed holding my mouth open in shock.

"August!" He mocked me laughing. I crossed my arms and glared at him as he continued laughing.

Then he started coughing uncontrollably.

This fool was choking! That's what his ass get. I fell back laughing.

"That. Ain't. Funny. Get. Me. Some. Wata'." He managed to get out.

I just laughed at him as he continued coughing.

"Tinashe. Stop. Playin'. Get. Me. Some. Damn. Wata'."

"Alright! Alright!" I unzipped our bag and pulled out a bottle of water.

"Here." He snatched it and quickly opened it. I could hear every time he swallowed it.

"Ahh. Throw that shit away." He said throwing the empty bottle at me.

"Asshole." I murmured picking up all of our trash. "What was that?" He asked. I didn't answer him I just continued walking to the trash can when he tripped me making me drop everything and fall.

"August, I swear you get on my fucking nerves."

He laughed while climbing on top of me. "Get off." I said. "Nah." He shook his head. "I think I'll stay."

We both started laughing.

Pretty soon, we stopped and just stared at each other.

He started leaning in and we had a make out session in the grass.

"Eww baby, just come on! Don't even pay attention to them!" We saw this woman covering her son's eyes while walking by us.

August started laughing again.

"That is so not funny. That shit is embarrassing." I shook my head.

"Oh shit." He kept laughing. I stale  faced him -.- and walked to the car.

"Stop being so serious bruh. You need ta chill." He said following me.

"Whatever." I mumbled putting my seat belt on. He smacked his lips.

"See, there you go."

This chapter was short but it was supposed to be just about Tinashe & August. How do you like their relationship?  Photo credit goes to @aug.nashe on instagram. Vote && Comment please.