Chapter 33: 3 Months Later.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

It's been 3 months since August and I broke up.

I went to the doctor the other day and he said I was due in a week. I'm so excited!

I texted August and told him when I was due but he never replied. I hope he's gonna be here for this baby because I'm not raising her by myself.

August Alsina:

I haven't been with any other girls since Tinashe and I broke up.

I swear I miss that girl like crazy! I didn't wanna break up with her especially because she is pregnant. I just thought it was for the best.

"Man, just go talk to her. You're lovesick and you know it." Trey told me.

"See, this is why I just have hoes because girlfriends trap yo ass." Brian put his two cents in.

"Nigga." I cut my eyes at him.

"What? Its the truth! I don't know why you'd choose a girl like Tinashe anyway. Breakin' up with her is probably the best thing that has ever happened to yo ass." He went on.

"Bruh, fuck you. Tinashe and my unborn child is da best thing that eva happened ta me! You just mad jealous because you don't even have somethin' as special as my baybeh's nigga, yo ass is dismissed." I placed the blunt to my lips.

"It probably ain't even yo baby anyway. You know yo girl get around." He said while glaring at me.

I shook my head at him. I don't give a fuck what he had said to say. Trey has always been my nigga anyway. He is like a second brotha' to me. Fuck Brian with his bitch ass.

"Damn, did you have to go off on that nigga like that doe?" Trey asked as Brian left.

I shrugged. "He need to watch what da fuck he say. This ain't high school no mo'."

A Week Later

Tinashe Kachingwe:

I clutched my stomach in pain. I think I was having contractions. It hurts like hell.

Suddenly, I felt it wet between my legs.

"Oh shit." I mumbled picking up my phone.

I called August 3 times and he never answered. So then, I decided on calling Chris.

"Hello?" A female voice came onto the phone. "Iyana, put Chris on the phone! Hurry!" I said.

"What? Oh no girl, who you think you yelling at like that?" She yelled into the phone.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Iyana, please just put Chris on the phone!" I told her. "Who the fuck is this though? Are you one of his bitches?"

I sighed. "No--" "That's it. I'm coming over there to beat yo ass." She hung up.

"Ugh!" I screamed out in frustration.

"Aye, wassup T?" Tyga's voice came into the phone. "Ty, get India and y'all hurry up! My water broke and I need to go to the hospital! Hurry please!" I hung up the phone.

India Love:

We rushed into the hospital with Tinashe crying in pain.

"Doctor! We need a doctor over here pregnant lady comin' thru!" Michael yelled.

Some nurses rushed over and put her in a wheelchair and wheeled her into a room. "Take care of her for me!" I said.

"Babe, why are you cryin'?" Michael asked. "I'm scared for her. We got here late what if the baby doesn't make it?" I cried.

"Shush, don't think like that. Think positive things babe." He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears.

"Mommy, I dont like to see you cry." Jaicob said. "Aww, baby." I cooed giving him a hug.

"Aye! Where's she at?" Chris came in with August, Trey, and Karrueche behind him.

"The question is, where was your dumbass at when she called you? You had that damn hood rat all on your motherfucking phone! What if something would've happened to her huh?!" I yelled.

"Bitch, you gon quit always calling me out my damn name!" Chris said.

"And if I don't?"

"Hey, y'all people need to calm down." The lady at the desk told us. "Lady, shut up!" I screamed.

"Bae, stop!"

"Yo, what room is she in?" August asked. "143." I mumbled. "Thanks Westbrooks." He rushed off.

August Alsina:

I walked in just in time because they were about to start havin' her push.

"Who are you sir?" The man asked.

"I'm da baybeh's father." I answered. "August?" Tinashe asked surprised to see me.

"In da flesh baybeh."

I walked ova to her side. "Hold my hand." I demanded. She wasted no time grippin' onto my hand.

"Tinashe, push!" They said.

Our baybeh girl came out cryin' loud. My eyes instantly got glossy when I saw her. "Wait hold on, we see another head."

"What?!" Tinashe screamed out.

"You're having twins."

I put my hands on my face. Twins? Damn. "Okay Tinashe, we're gonna need you to push again."

Minutes & Minutes & More Minutes Later.

"She's so beautiful." Tinashe smiled holdin' our baybeh girl in her arms.

"You ain't lyin'. She got yo eyes." I said. "And don't forget about lil man. He's handsome. Both of my babies." She said. I chuckled. "Damn yo."

"Hey, you can tell everyone to come in now." She told the nurse.

The nurse gave us a smile befo' walkin' out. A few minutes lata everybody walked in.

"Aww, lemme see her!" Karrueche ran by us. "Hey, baby." She cooed makin' baybeh girl laugh.

"Aye, what y'all name my niece?" Chris asked. I looked at Tinashe waitin' for a answer.

Finally, she smiled and told us.

"Diamond Faith Alsina." She said.

"Aye, who's this?" Chris asked lookin' ova at my son. "That's Damien." Tinashe answered.

"He should've been named August Jr, but Damien's aight." I said.

"Wait, so you had twins?" Corey asked. "Yep." She smiled. "OMG!" India and Karrueche started jumpin' up and down.

"I thought you were just gonna have a girl" Tyga said. "I did too man." Chris said. "Life is filled with a whole bunch of surprises." Tinashe shrugged.

"And you never know what god's plans are." Karrueche added.

"What's his middle name?" Corey asked.

"Chris--" "Aww, you named lil nigga after me?" Chris asked. "You ain't even let her finish." I said.

"Aight, aight." He nodded. "Christopher." Tinashe finished.

"Aww, you named lil nigga after me?" Chris asked again. "Boy, you a trip." Kae laughed.

"Can I talk to Tinashe alone?" I asked everybody. "Uh, sure." They shrugged and walked out.

"I love you." I blurted out.

"I love you more August and I miss you." She handed me lil mama.

I grabbed her and placed her into the little bed.

"I miss you too. Maybe, breakin' up was a mistake." I stated.

"There's no maybe! It was a mistake. You hurt me when you called things off." She said.

I placed a kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry."

Yay! She finally had the baby or should I say babies? I surprised y'all didn't I? Vote && Comment!