Chapter 19: Pregnant.

Okay so, the next two chapters are just gonna be about India and her sister Karrueche. This one is about India and the next one is gonna be about Kae.

India Love Westbrooks:

"India, you throwing up again girl?" My mama asked. I flushed the toliet and brushed my teeth.

"Yes, I just don't feel good. I've been throwing up for weeks now." I sat down on the couch beside my mama.

"Here, go in the bathroom and follow these instructions." Karrueche gave me a box.

"A pregnancy test Kae?" I gave her a look.

She shrugged. "You never know."

"Girl, if you pregnant--" my mama started to say. "I'm not pregnant mom." I started walking to the bathroom.

When I walked by Karrueche she said, "Next time, tell Tyga to wrap it up." She smirked.

Yeah, I've been having sex with Tyga. Well actually, we were dating but then we called it quits a few days ago.

Now don't start saying, "India, that boy is 21 years old and you're 17! You gone get that boy locked up! Keep on."

Look, I'm sorry! I'm just attracted to him and he makes me feel different.

He treats me like I'm the only one who matters and I like that.

I looked down at the test and gasped.  "Kae!" I yelled trying to hold back my tears. Karrueche walked into the bathroom and looked at my face.

"I'm so sorry boo." She hugged me.

"I don't even know how I'm gonna tell him." I cried. "It's gonna be alright baby. I promise."

2 Days Later.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. Tyga opened the door in just some basketball shorts.

"Can I come in?" I asked softly.

"Yeah bae." He moved to the side.

To be honest, I am so scared right now. Like, I don't even know what he's gonna say.

"Michael--"

"I missed you." He wrapped me in his embrace. "I missed you too but, I gotta tell you something. It's really important."

He sat down on the couch.

"What is it?"

"Okay so um, Kae bought me a pregnancy test right? And I um, took it and--"

Before I could even finish he jumped up. "You ain't about to tell me you pregnant is you?" He asked.

"Well--"

"India, I ain't taking care of no baby." He shook his head. "What?"

"Who else you been fucking besides me? Is it that Corey nigga? Cause this ain't my baby!"

"Michael, I can't believe you! Corey and I are just friends. Actually, I don't even talk to him like that! You are the only one that I've been with! This is your baby. I can't believe you're doing this to me!" I started crying.

He sighed. "India, don't. Don't cry." He tried to touch me but I jerked away from him.

"I'm a 17 year old girl Michael! I can't go through this By myself. I need you. We need you."

"Baby, I'm sorry." He sat back down on the couch and pulled me into his lap.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as I cried into his chest.

..............................

"Michael, I'm scared." I whispered laying in bed with him. It was 12:00 midnight.

"I am too bae." He kissed my forehead.

It felt good to be in his arms again.

"I just can't believe I'm gonna be a mom."

"Shh. Go to sleep babe." He whispered in my ear. Soon, his snores filled the room. I looked up at him and pecked his lips softly.

"Goodnight Michael."

What do y'all think about India's situation? Do you think I should do things from India's point of view all the time? Vote && Comment.