Chapter 27: Graduation.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

"And now, one of our most successful students, Tinashe Kachingwe will speak a few words. Tinashe." My principal walked off to the side of the stage.

"Hello everyone." I smiled.

I cleared my throat. "All successful people, men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward distant vision, that goal or purpose. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them. Thank You, from your class of 2014." I smiled as everyone started clapping even the students.

I walked off the stage and went to go sit by August and Karrueche.

I can't believe that I'm going to be done with high school for good!

Now, I had to plan for college.

I was caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear then call my name. "Baybeh, go up there." August nudged me.

I quickly got up to get my diploma.

"T, smile!" Chris called out from the audience. I cheesed extra hard and walked back to my seat.

"The class of 2014 everybody!" Everyone started clapping.

..............,..........

"Mama, I want you to me someone." August brought his mom up to me.

"Ooh Aug, is this your girlfriend?"

His mama asked making me and August chuckle. I can't believe we've been dating this long and this was my first time meeting his mother.

"Yes mama. Tinashe this is my mama, mama this is my baybeh, Tinashe."

"Hi, nice to meet you." I smiled holding out my hand. She looked at me crazy.

"Girl, put your hand down! I am a hugger." She said pulling me into her warm embrace.

"She crazy." August mumbled. His mom kicked him and then pulled away from the hug.

"Oh, just call me Mama Sheila baybeh." She told me smiling.

"Tinashe!" I heard my name being called. "Oh, I'm sorry Mama Sheila, I have to go but it was nice to meet you." I turned to walk away.

"You too!" I heard her say. "You know, she's a pretty girl August."

..........................

"What?" I asked walking up to Chris and India with Karrueche stood by his side. "Pose for the camera girl!" India laughed.

"Yay! There's my best friend!" I gave her a quick hug and then Chris started snapping pictures of all three of us.

When Tyga got arrested India had completely shut down so for her to even crack a smile or laugh, I have to say that I am surprised.

"Eh, look how we were looking on that one!" India said causing Karrueche, Chris, and I to laugh.

"Aye India, someone's here to see you." Chris pointed behind us.

We turned around and India gasped running into his arms. "Michael!" She exclaimed leaving kisses all over his face. I chuckled at them.

"Hey Tinashe?"

I looked at Karrueche. "What Kae?" She nodded in a direction behind us. "Oh, I get it." I nodded smirking. "Go get him girl, I'll be fine."

"You sure?" She asked. "Yeah girl."

"Thanks, I love you!" She ran off. I laughed shaking my head at her. "Tinashe?" I saw Corey walking towards me.