Chapter 30: Bianca.

August Alsina:

"Okay Tinashe, you're free to go." Dr.Stevens said. "Alrighty." I helped her get down.

"She's good baybeh." I smiled holdin' her hand as we walked out.

Tinashe was perfectly fine. Nothing was wrong with her or the baybeh!

"I know." She said.

Chris Brown:

"Chris, I can't believe you!" Tinashe squealed. "Believe it." I smirked running my hands in my head.

"Nigga, you finally did it." Tyga and I dapped. "He just look a mess." India rolled her eyes.

"And you ugly." I told her.

"Aye nigga, that's my girl." Tyga said. "Man, whatever. Sis, what you think about my head?" I asked.

"Its dope!" She nodded smiling. I had dyed my hair blonde earlier today and all of them were just now seeing it.

"Aye Tinashe, where's Aug?" Corey asked her. "Oh, he's visiting his mama." She answered.

"Okay, everybody listen, I found out what I was having today." Tinashe started.

"Ooh girl, what is it?" India asked.

"Its a....girl!" Tinashe exclaimed. "Damn." I mumbled. "I was hoping it was a boy 'cause a girl with Aug's chin? Fuck naw."

"Shut up!" Tinashe playfully punched me. "You know I'm just playing baby sis." I laughed and gave her a hug.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

Husband ❤️💍 - come home now.

I just got a text from Aug saying to come home.

"I gotta go y'all." I said.

"Okay, love you! Oh and, next time tell August punk ass he better be here." Chris said.

"Alright." I chuckled. "I love you too."

...........................

I pulled up to the house and saw August sitting on the porch with a vodka bottle in his hand.

I walked towards him and saw that he had dry tear stains on his face.

I immediately frowned at that. "Baby, you okay?" I asked him.

We made eye contact and he pulled me to him. "I love you aight? I don't wanna lose you. I need to protect you." His tears wet my shirt.

"August, what's wrong?" I asked once more.

He stared at me in silence.

"Bianca got shot."

Bianca is one of Aug's sisters in case you forgot and that's her in the picture/media. Vote && Comment.