Chapter 34: 4 Years Later.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

"You got it?" I asked Damien. "Yep." He smiled. "Alright. Sissy, do you got it?" I asked Diamond. "Of course mommy." She slammed the door shut.

We were walking into the entrance of the Stadium.

"You first mommy." Damien held the door open for me. "Thank you baby." I smiled.

"Anytime." He said. The twins are four years old now. I grabbed onto their hands and we found a seat on the bleachers.

The noise sounded off and the game began. "Daddy! Look, mommy there's daddy!" Diamond began yelling.

There he was. August Alsina. He dribbled the ball. "He shoots and then he scores!"

The crowd started roaring loudly when August made it in the basket!

After I had the twins August had decided to finally start his basketball career and I tried to start with my fashion career but it just didn't work out.

That's alright though because, I've moved onto singing. Pretty soon, everyone will know who Tinashe is.

After The Game.

"Dad, you were awesome!" Damien ran to August. "Thanks lil man." He looked up at me. "Hey boo." I smiled giving him a hug. "Hey mama." He pecked my lips.

"Eww daddy!" The twins exclaimed.

We both laughed at them.

...........................

"Hey auntie India." Diamond gave India a hug. "Hi bubby! Where's pookie?" India asked her.

I rolled my eyes at her nicknames for my kids. Bubby and Pookie. What in the hell?

"He's with daddy." Diamond told her. "Oh well, Jai is in the house if you wanna play." India told her.

Without saying a word Diamond quickly rushed off.

"Hey girl." I gave India a hug. "Wassup? What you call me over here for?" I asked her.

"I think I'm pregnant again." She whispered. "Oh. Forreal?" I asked.

I actually wasnt even surprised.

I knew this was gonna happen. They always fucking. Just a few weeks ago they had sex in August and i's bedroom.

I know she is my best friend but I almost had to kill a bitch.

"Yes forreal! And you know I can't be having anymore kids." She said.

"Girl, you only got one." I rolled my eyes at her. "I know but you know Michael got arrested yesterday. I can't raise a baby without him."

Michael stay getting arrested.

"Well, I don't know what to say." I shrugged. Those were her problems not mine.

August Alsina:

"D, quit touchin' shit! How many times I gotta tell you that? You know grandma gon beat yo ass if she found out you broke her shit."

"Daddy, that's why we gotta keep it on the DL." He said causin' me to laugh.

"Aye daddy, who are they?" He asked pointin' to a picture of Melvin and Bianca.

I swallowed da lump in my throat.

"Thats yo uncle Mel and yo auntie Bianca. They passed befo' you was born." I explained to him.

"Oh. How'd they die?" He asked.

"They both got shot." I answered. "I'm sorry daddy." I bent down as he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck givin' me a hug.

"Its aight lil man." I rubbed his back.

"August! Damien!" We heard KaTrina yell. "Auntie KaTrina!" Damien ran into her arms. "Hey bubba. Where's your sister?" KaTrina asked him.

"She's with my mommy. Auntie Trina, I have a question."

"And your question is?" She asked him. "What was Uncle Mel and Auntie Bianca like?" He asked.

KaTrina looked at me and I nodded at her. "Well, Mel was the funny one always makin' people laugh & Bianca, her smile could light up da whole room. She was always so helpful and nice. I love & miss them both bubba. I wish you and your sister could've met them." She started tearin' up.

"Please don't cry auntie Trina." He started wipin' her tears. She chuckled.

"I'm sorry bubba."

"I love you Auntie."

"I love you more baybeh." She gave him a kiss on his forehead. "D, its time ta go."

"Okay daddy!"

Damien, Diamond, and Jaicob in the media. So, this story only has like two or three more chapters left. Should I make a sequel? Vote && Comment.