Chapter 21: Some Type Of Way.

Okay so, since I liked doing things in India's point of view better than Karrueche's I'm going to be doing India's more but, don't worry I'll still be doing August & Tinashe because this story is about them.

Now, let's get to the story!

India Love:

"T, wake up." Karrueche shook Tinashe. I decided to take them with Tyga and I to my first doctors appointment.

"I don't know why you brought them anyway." Tyga mumbled.

"Don't start." I rolled my eyes.

We walked in and they took a seat while I signed my name on the clipboard.

I sat down beside Michael and faced him.

"Tell me what you're thinking." I said. "I'm thinking, about this baby, you, and me." He answered. I nodded.

"So am I. I'm still just scared."

"Hey India, what if the pregnancy test was wrong ?" Tinashe asked.

I shrugged. "We're about to see."

"India Westbrooks, Doctor Owens will see you now." The lady at the desk said.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

India is definitely pregnant! We found out today. I just can't believe it.

All this stuff that is going on is just crazy. My dad and my brothers and sister left the other day so, it's just me and Chris again.

I got out the car and knocked on the door.

"Hello, is Corey here?" I asked the woman who im guessing is his foster mom.

Ever since that mishap at my house Corey and I haven't talked.

I think he's avoiding me and I really hope he isn't because we're brother and sister, we have to get through this together.

"And who are you?" The woman asked. "Ma, let her in." Corey stood beside his mom.

"Okay." I walked inside and Corey showed me to his room. "Tinashe, what are you doing here? You just can't show up without calling or texting me!"

"Well, I'm sorry! I tried to call you but you didn't answer. I just came to see if you were alright." I told him.

He frowned and sat down on his bed.

"Corey." I sighed sitting beside him. "Look, you may think I don't care about you but I do. You're my brother so of course I care. And, I know you care about me too but, you gotta stop avoiding me because that's not gonna get us anywhere."

He looked up at me with those big blue eyes. "I'm sorry and you're right, I do care about you." He said.

"It's just hard right now. I can't believe  you're my sister." He shook his head. "I know. I can't either." I told him.

"And I feel some type of way about it because I like you Tinashe."

August Alsina:

I was just chillin' at Trey's house with him, Brian, and Freddy.

"Yo, a nigga still can't believe you going out with Tinashe." Brian shook his head.

I sighed.

"Yeah I know. Sometimes I think dat if we were still friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend that our relationship would be better. I mean, I like the girl don't get me wrong but, it's just stressful datin' ha. She has a lot goin' on in ha personal life. And she always cryin'."

"Aug, she's a girl. They're gonna cry over everything." Trey said.

"That is not true! My girlfriend don't cry over everything." Freddy said.

"And Tinashe doesn't eitha' she's just goin' through a lot right na. Aye, can we talk 'bout somethin' else man?"

Corey:

I finally told Tinashe how I felt about her and she ran out. She left. I don't blame her because I'm her brother I'm not suppose to feel like this but I can't help it.

She's amazing, she understands me, and-- "Corey, dinners ready baby." My mom said.

"Okay." I nodded.

Vote && Comment.